7/26 Wand Update?!

disneymania121

Original Poster
Hey everyone, could we get a wand update for today, pics would be sooo great thanks!!!!!!!!!:dazzle::(:goodnevil:):brick::confused::shrug::xmas::eek::king:

TheDisneyMagic

I have checked the other threads on here and it doesn't look like any one has posted any as of yet, check the web cam though from the Swan and Dolphin I belive and see if you can make anything about before the guys update us later on.

PaisleyMF

in the case of this threads can the "program" be set to have the newest post at the beginning and older one at the end (that way is just a thread with the newest post accessible)?

Swoosh

Long time lurker, but I feel like I should voice out that having a thread for that day is much easier then having to sort through hundreds of posts which redundantly state "thanks merf" "great photos" "wow I feel pretty" "oh wow no wand" and etc. By having the person who took the photos (merf) start the thread all I have to do is go to the first page first post and get the info that I need. I honestly do not need to read hundreds of praises to merf (he already knows that he rules, one less praise won't kill him) to get the info.

Just IMHO -- and another thing, why did we choose "Looks like WORK" as THE thread for updates? It doesn't even have the word WAND in the title

:confused: :shrug: :confused: :shrug: :confused:

disneymania121

Original Poster
Could we stop arguing over the threads and get a wand update going, thanks, and im not going to use any smilies, it looks to juvenile

MissM

Long time lurker, but I feel like I should voice out that having a thread for that day is much easier then having to sort through hundreds of posts which redundantly state "thanks merf" "great photos" "wow I feel pretty" "oh wow no wand" and etc. By having the person who took the photos (merf) start the thread all I have to do is go to the first page first post and get the info that I need. I honestly do not need to read hundreds of praises to merf (he already knows that he rules, one less praise won't kill him) to get the info.
Sums it up for me perfect. Thanks for saving me from writing the exact same sentiment.
-m

MrBug

Well so far this daily update's a bit of a disappointment news-wise, I must say... I'm heading back over to Looks like Work for the juicy stuff! :lol:

jt04

Sums it up for me perfect. Thanks for saving me from writing the exact same sentiment.
-m

Yeah, thanks again Merf for the great photo updates. Especially the HM one. You are the best. Keep up the great work. This site would not be the same without you. Have a great day.:wave:

jmvd20

How about we let the moderators of the site decide what is appropriate and what is not.

I like a new thread each day, if people do not like it that way then don't read them and don't post in them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom