60 days out - what time UK do reservations go live?

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
Hi

I'm 60 days out on Tuesday(2nd April) just wondering is there a specific time they go update, and if so what time in the UK is that?

thanks

Cmunchy94

Original Poster
brilliant thank you very much guys, its my in laws first visit so want to make sure we get some good character dining in

nickys

Premium Member
brilliant thank you very much guys, its my in laws first visit so want to make sure we get some good character dining in
There’s an issue booking from the UK at the moment….. and yes they are aware. They claim it’s to do with GDPR but it only affects WiFi connections. 🙅‍♀️

So don’t use WiFi, use data. Or use a VPN and select a US location to log on.

osian

There’s an issue booking from the UK at the moment….. and yes they are aware. They claim it’s to do with GDPR but it only affects WiFi connections. 🙅‍♀️

So don’t use WiFi, use data. Or use a VPN and select a US location to log on.

Sorry, when you say WiFi vs data, do you mean fixed broadband vs mobile?

osian

Not sure if that makes a difference.

If you’re on a phone just turn off WiFi and use your mobile data.

Otherwise I suggest a vpn.
I'm on a desktop computer, it's not wifi and not mobile! No mobile reception here anyway. Was trying to get to the bottom of what the problem is and why a phone connected to your domestic broadband via wifi wouldn't work while a desktop connected by an ethernet cable would. By "wifi" do you actually mean domestic fixed broadband that you pay an ISP for as opposed to internet provided by mobile data?

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
I'm on a desktop computer, it's not wifi and not mobile! No mobile reception here anyway. Was trying to get to the bottom of what the problem is and why a phone connected to your domestic broadband via wifi wouldn't work while a desktop connected by an ethernet cable would. By "wifi" do you actually mean domestic fixed broadband that you pay an ISP for as opposed to internet provided by mobile data?
I think the problem might be in the app not the website. But not 100% certain.

I use an iPad and just made a booking that went through OK. That was connected to my home wifi, using the U.K. site (desktop version). I went into “All Dining” and searched that way. Fingers crossed it works for you. You could make a dummy one now and cancel it afterwards, to check it’s OK.

osian

I think the problem might be in the app not the website. But not 100% certain.

I use an iPad and just made a booking that went through OK. That was connected to my home wifi, using the U.K. site (desktop version). I went into “All Dining” and searched that way. Fingers crossed it works for you. You could make a dummy one now and cancel it afterwards, to check it’s OK.

I don't need to do it just yet, window not quite open, but just verifying what the problem was for the path of least resistance and annoyance when it comes to do it!

So yes, it sounds like it's the mobile app & site that's getting knickers in a twist over the ISP location. Thank you!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom