60 days on the dot, and denied!

MickeyCB

Original Poster
For anyone looking, just noticed FOP fastpasses available December 20. Don’t know how long they will be available.

Trackmaster

My trick at Animal Kingdom is to book the Na'vi River Ride at 7:20 PM, ride it, grab a beer, and get in line for FoP just before closing. They have to take you if you get in before 8:00 PM. The should be about 1-2 hours, and remember 15 lines of that is a show that keeps you entertained anyway. Short of that, if its really that important to you, After Hours is $125. That's a way to get some really short lines. Probably more economic than overpaying for Disney hotels to get a jump on the FP+'s.

MickeyCB

Original Poster
My trick at Animal Kingdom is to book the Na'vi River Ride at 7:20 PM, ride it, grab a beer, and get in line for FoP just before closing. They have to take you if you get in before 8:00 PM. The should be about 1-2 hours, and remember 15 lines of that is a show that keeps you entertained anyway. Short of that, if its really that important to you, After Hours is $125. That's a way to get some really short lines. Probably more economic than overpaying for Disney hotels to get a jump on the FP+'s.
Thanks for the tip! We have returned from our trip and while it was time consuming, I went on the MDE app quite frequently before we got there and was able to get all of the rides we wanted. We had a great trip!

Trackmaster

Thanks for the tip! We have returned from our trip and while it was time consuming, I went on the MDE app quite frequently before we got there and was able to get all of the rides we wanted. We had a great trip!
Yeah, if you have a newer phone, its not as bad, I've noticed.

bunnyman

I wouldn't give up. On several recent trips, we got 7DMT and FOP while onsite for the same day. Seems especially to be the case for later at night.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom