6/22-7/3 trip

Ok i was going to wait to post but i have to get this said. Im about to scream and wake the entire saratoga springs! Im so tired from a long day at hs and right now im listening to two strangers trying to fix the air conditioning. We came in tobfind water all over thenfloor. Apparently it has frozen... Plus our first night the fridge was ledt unpluged so the.floor.was wet then... whats going to.floodnext?

At least the parks are amazing. I will go in depth when im not typing on my cell... i just wish i knew what was up with this room... and some air conditioning...

mouselvrmom

I'm sorry to hear that things from your room aren't going well. Hopefully they'll get it fixed soon.

We just got back from a quick stay at a hotel in Wisconsin and the room smelled and our air conditioner was not working properly. So they came in and replaced it for us. My hubby and I were talking about how great Disney service is compared to other places we have been to. We have always had issues resolved easily while vacationing there. So hopefully, you'll have the same experience.

Have a great rest of your trip! Look forward to hearing about it when you're back. :wave:

drossjr

Ok i was going to wait to post but i have to get this said. Im about to scream and wake the entire saratoga springs! Im so tired from a long day at hs and right now im listening to two strangers trying to fix the air conditioning. We came in tobfind water all over thenfloor. Apparently it has frozen... Plus our first night the fridge was ledt unpluged so the.floor.was wet then... whats going to.floodnext?

At least the parks are amazing. I will go in depth when im not typing on my cell... i just wish i knew what was up with this room... and some air conditioning...

The toilet??? :shrug:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom