Votes: 45 56.3%
  • Florida Adventure

Votes: 8 10.0%
  • other

Votes: 17 21.3%

• Total voters

FutureCEO

Original Poster
A billion years away but what themed do you think has the best chance? Anything different.

Disney America sounds great to me. Maybe because I love history.

Justin

Disney Escape!

No Doubt, Disney will definately make another theme park, With lots of thrills and surprises for us, Trust me. I heard somewhere Disney World Resort is getting the world's new themeed park thats "suppost" to top IOA. I heard somewhere that its going to have a couple of themed areas like Nintendoland, Star Wars,and a Pixar place, with a really cool Monsters INC. Ride.... However what i heard was far off and most likely rumour.:brick:

I hope thats not a rumour, But who Knows... :rolleyes:

Thrawn

Account Suspended
Yes I think that the fifth park will be, almost without a doubt, a direct competitor to Islands of Adventure. The last two parks were to compete with locals (Universal Studios and Busch Gardens) so its not a reach to think the next will be too.

One of the biggest Disney complaints is a lack of E-tickets and thrill rides. A new park usually comes about every 7 years, on average, so 2007 for the new park will probably be about right.

Though DisneySeas is a possibility too, to compete with SeaWorld. But US//IOA is a much bigger competitor than SW, I think that Disney would want to cut into Universal's market share first, then use that money to build DisneySeas.

Edit: Justin yes that is a rumor. And not a very good one. Nintendoland?

Justin

yeah, a rumour at IAAPA, Star Wars place wouldnt' be there either, i have heard some other crazy things about it but it just wonders me if some of these coaster enthusiasts r on crack, someone told me that Disney was getting HypersonicXLC and i knew from the first that wasn't true, I dont even know if what there talking about was true, but yes it is true it will be a compeditor to Universal, AH no please not another DisneySeas we need something more unique, Something that has some interesting micks of family rides and dark rides.

JonnyK

I voted for disney america. But anything for the 5th Theme Park can be anything but better not be a park with more kiddie rides.. we need somthing with coasters too .. some thrill rides also.

Justin

TurboGames.. Do u have a map for me of Disneyseas? I would like to c one or something i dont even know what much that park has. I have just seen quick priviews on tv, and haven't researched this park much...

CmdrTostada

goto disneycorner.com in the media section they have all this stuff on tokyo disneyseas.

Some people will get ed about me posting this because the site is run by a banned member, but its the only place I know of with a lot of disneyseas pics.

jaylenofan86

i was at disney yesterday and an employee mentioned that they could be building a new park with hypercoasters!
That one of the oldest CM tricks in the book! Also, don't trust CM's, they don't know very much about rumors ahead of time.

Dizknee_Phreek

yeah, i agree, Disney does need a few more thrills...mainly to keep the thrill seekers quiet (no offense, there, Justin! :animwink: ) i don't think it would be a good idea to dedicate a whole park to it, though...maybe have lots of coasters in a new park...well, really it wouldn't have to be coasters...maybe just general thrills like Test Track type thrills, or an even more thrilling raft ride...maybe like a white water raft type ride (of course, safer than the actual thing) with more falls and bumps and stuff. but i swear, if they ever start making coasters that all you can see is steel track, i'll scream! i HATE those types of coasters! they make parks look so ugly! and we all know Disney can do better than change the color of the steel on the track, change the cars, and give it some kind of 'thrilling' name. those coasters are so lame....sure, they give ya a rush...but c'mon! give us REAL themeing...not just a name!

but as for a 5th theme park...i really don't think Disney needs one anytime too soon....it's hard enough to go to everything in all 4 parks (and that's just if you go to the theme parks!) in one trip! but i did think Disney Seas looked REALLY awesome...i've never wanted to go to Japan, but seeing that gave me a sudden urge to go! i think that's the best Disney themeing i've seen in the past 3 or 4 years!! i don't know if i'd want to see it in FL though...i'm with everyone else who said they wanted something unique. i feel like FL Adventure would be too much like CA Adventure. Disney America might be pretty good, though...i love American history...most of it, anyway. but the best idea i've heard yet is grizzlyhall's Vault Disney!! they colud put all their butchered classics in it! and maybe they could even put some new rides in it as well, like based on old, and sometimes forgotten, Disney movies. i'm not sure what the icon would be though....btw, does Disney Seas have an icon? i don't remember seeing one.

WDWspider

What the heck would Florida Adventure be about??? A huge draw to Florida is Beaches and Amusement Parks. Would they make a Universal Land and a Bush Park Land:lol: ? Then the Cypress Gardens and Silver Springs Grotto. Finally a section for Nasa called Mission:Space, ummm... 2. I can't see a Florida Adventure, except for a Florida Everglades Swamp ride. However, if they do it, then they should make a park for every state, poor North Western States:( . I think a Disney America would be cool, but not the one you guys talk about. Rather one that is like an Expanded Version of World Showcase. Some States could be represented together like West VA and VA or North and South Carolina. Only all the states would have more attractions than the World Showcase countries do. Penn. could have a mock Hershey Factory with a chocolate river ride.... and oompa loompas -- not!

Dizknee_Phreek

:lol: nice one, Spider-Man! but what would the KY section have? horses and barns? KY Derby, obviously, but honestly, how interesting could THAT be? maybe thrown in a KY Fried Chicken...hey, if McDonald's can have a contract with Disney, why not KFC? :animwink: OOOHH! and let's not forget the meth labs and tobbaco farms!!! :hammer:

roysta123

I was in WDW in April and when I got a bus from MK back to the Animal Kingdom Lodge after the parks closed, I was the only person on the bus. He took me back behind MK and showed me the cm tunnel entrance and things like that. He told me that a 5th park made up of almost all roller coasters is definatly in Disney's 10 year plan.:) :) :)

monorail256

Eventhough I have never actually been to it.. I think Disney Sea would be awesome. Just the whole idea of it.. and it could maybe bring back a better version of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.. but for now.. I like my 4 parks :)

TinkerBell9988

Originally posted by grizzlyhall
How about a Vault Disney Park? :D

I would enjoy that a lot... especially since I really like the older Disney stuff... like the Wonderful World of Disney... I do watch it veeeerrrry ;ate at night on the Disney Channel.... :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom