• Villains park

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Alternate History of America park

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What If Disney park

Votes: 2 8.3%

• Total voters

cdunlap

God, we have two very good choices and I don’t know which one to choose! Just know if Myth Park wins, I want to see either the Mayans, Aztecs, or Incas being represented along with a South Pacific culture, an African culture besides Egypt, Egypt, Greece/Rome, China, Ireland, and Native Americans. If America wins, I would like to see a large area devoted to these Native Americans: Powhatan, all the PNW Tribes, Lakota, Hopi, Muskogee Creek, Cherokee, Navajo, Inuit, Gwich'in, and Iroquois, an area based on a Colonial settlement with attractions about colonial history, like Jamestown, Plymouth, and Salem along with Revolutionary history, a fort from either the War of 1812 or the Civil War, New Orleans Square, an area based on The Gilded Age with a walkthrough meat processing plant based on Upton Sinclair's book The Jungle and Gilded Age mansions, an area based on 1800s San Francisco, an area based on 1920s New York, an area based on the 1950s, a WWII Air Hangar, a Vietnam War Museum people to wander through and ponder consequences of this war, and the Western River Expedition.

Last edited:

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
God, we have two very good choices and I don’t know which one to choose! Just know if Myth Park wins, I want to see either the Mayans, Aztecs, or Incas being represented along with a South Pacific culture, an African culture besides Egypt, Egypt, Greece/Rome, China, Ireland, and Native Americans. If America wins, I would like to see a large area devoted to these Native Americans: Powhatan, all the PNW Tribes, Lakota, Hopi, Muskogee Creek, Cherokee, Navajo, Inuit, Gwich'in, and Iroquois, an area
based on a Colonial settlement with attractions about colonial history, like Jamestown, Plymouth, and Salem along with Revolutionary history, a fort from either the War of 1812 or the Civil War, New Orleans Square, an area based on The Gilded Age with a walkthrough meat processing plant based on Upton Sinclair's book The Jungle and Gilded Age mansions, an area based on 1800s San Francisco, an area based on 1920s New York, an area based on the 1950s, a WWII Air Hangar, a Vietnam War Museum people to wander through and ponder consequences of this war, and the Western River Expedition.
If America wins I will definitely add a Native American area, but since I already added western river expedition to magic kingdom I won’t add it here

spock8113

What was the name of the park in Virginia? Disney's America?
How about GodBlessAmeripark©? No, the patriotic theming is tired. (ie Freedomland in New York, Great American Theme Park, etc., etc.) Or something real like Eatandspendalotwhiledrinkingingwine Park-shortened to EP?
RetroDisney© - basically reviving all the old rides that have been ruined or destroyed starting with Journey into Imagination, World of Motion, Mr. Toad's Wild Ride, 20,000 Leagues, Horizons and so on.......
Been here, posted that. Just sayin'...

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
So I have decided to put the one that everyone expects. A villains park, I still prefer Disneys America but the villains park would have a lot more appeal to park guests.

RunForestRun

I would be happy with just a new park with different IP's than the current ones. Out of the 3 though, I went with Myths. It hasn't been explored as much as the other 2 have.

Lord Fozzinator

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Well this is interesting. Disneys America initially won in a landslide but the myth park has made a comeback in the polls. Voting will close next Friday. If myth wins, I am going to need some help specifically, @cdunlap would be great to help with cultures and myths that I don’t have any real knowledge about.

oogie boogie man

I went with the Myth park, because there really hasn't many ideas for it. It'd be cool to see what it would be like man. What are you thinking Greek???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom