News 5G Cellular Service Installation Under Way at WDW

EpcotMark

The installation of 5G antennas around the WDW property is a VERY bad idea. There are proven negative health effects to these. Wireless radiation has a whole plethora of biological effects that industry has glossed over. Particularly putting the cell base stations closer to the guests, both in the parks, and near their hotel rooms, scientifically is very very dangerous.

Get the facts about 5G in 5 Minutes

lazyboy97o

The installation of 5G antennas around the WDW property is a VERY bad idea. There are proven negative health effects to these. Wireless radiation has a whole plethora of biological effects that industry has glossed over. Particularly putting the cell base stations closer to the guests, both in the parks, and near their hotel rooms, scientifically is very very dangerous.

It’s not.

Notes from Neverland

Science disagrees with this random YouTube video.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member

Gah, watching that video killed off some of my IQ.

It was also filled with non-scientists claiming scientific knowledge without quoting the scientific consensus literature (i.e., peer-reviewed papers published in reputable journals).

"It is scientific truth that radiation affects human cells!!" -- Um, you mean like visible light, which is also radiation? And yes, it can affect cells, but, is the answer to not have any electric lighting? And yes it affects cells... but not in the bad way that ionizing radiation does.

See, the people who make those kind of statements are just scientifically ignorant. They really don't know science.

Now, if you're going to reply, "But yes it does!"... Just don't. Unless you can provide a link to one of those mainline scientific papers in which real science by real scientists who know science is done.

Here are some videos to learn about 5G and dispel those crazy conspiracy theories. I'm sorry they don't pad their run time with scary images of cells phones knocking each other down.

JoeCamel

It was also filled with non-scientists claiming scientific knowledge without quoting the scientific consensus literature (i.e., peer-reviewed papers published in reputable journals).

"It is scientific truth that radiation affects human cells!!" -- Um, you mean like visible light, which is also radiation? And yes, it can affect cells, but, is the answer to not have any electric lighting? And yes it affects cells... but not in the bad way that ionizing radiation does.

See, the people who make those kind of statements are just scientifically ignorant. They really don't know science.

Now, if you're going to reply, "But yes it does!"... Just don't. Unless you can provide a link to one of those mainline scientific papers in which real science by real scientists who know science is done.

Here are some videos to learn about 5G and dispel those crazy conspiracy theories. I'm sorry they don't pad their run time with scary images of cells phones knocking each other down.

I had a stripper in a junkyard try to tell me he had a patent on a perpetual motion machine and was "moving forward" with it last week. I just said "my physics and his didn't agree". People are always going to convince themselves they have the only true knowledge while the rest of us ignorant ants just scurry about in bliss without "really" knowing the universe despite the lack of repeatable, provable results showing the efficacy of the theory.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
I had a stripper in a junkyard try to tell me he had a patent on a perpetual motion machine and was "moving forward" with it last week. I just said "my physics and his didn't agree". People are always going to convince themselves they have the only true knowledge while the rest of us ignorant ants just scurry about in bliss without "really" knowing the universe despite the lack of repeatable, provable results showing the efficacy of the theory.
Male stripper performing in a place called Junkyard. Totally checks out.

Bartattack

99947b1f62886234b0fd617daa041e881421c1c46274a82876dbc9cd24577cbd_1.jpg

ChrisM

You should see what hiding a transistor radio under my pillow to listen to west coast Tigers' games as a youngin' did to me.

I now have 4.7 heads. Which is why I can't make any YouTube videos warning everyone about the life threatening dangers of those dastardly radio waves! Can't have the message diluted by the messenger when I'm so horrible to gaze upon...

I can only imagine what 5G must do. Probably turns you into a newt.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
You should see what hiding a transistor radio under my pillow to listen to west coast Tigers' games as a youngin' did to me.

I now have 4.7 heads. Which is why I can't make any YouTube videos warning everyone about the life threatening dangers of those dastardly radio waves! Can't have the message diluted by the messenger when I'm so horrible to gaze upon...

I can only imagine what 5G must do. Probably turns you into a newt.
Can someone maybe sketch this one out. I am trying to imagine 4.7 heads? 2 maybe 3 I can imagine but just can wrap my head around 4.7 o_O

Archie123

Isn't this what caused Covid?? :rolleyes: 😂

Seriously....just stop the nonsense.

GimpYancIent

So long as park passes can be done, access to resort rooms remains uncomplicated, dining reservations can be done plus the various rides and experiences can continue be scheduled reasonably 5G means nothing at a Disney property.

danlb_2000

Premium Member

I hear masks will protect you from the 5Gs ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom