56 years ago

Mongomil

Original Poster
‎56 years ago today at the opening of the theme park, Walt Disney said, "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

Magenta Panther

‎56 years ago today at the opening of the theme park, Walt Disney said, "Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

I actually have another quote of Walt's as my logon theme for my computer: "To all who come to this happy place - WELCOME!" :)

CaptainTC

I've always loved this Walt Disney quote, "Here You Leave Today And Enter The World Of Yesterday, Tomorrow And Fantasy".

That's my favorite :)

Walt Disney1955

Walt, as always, was right. Disneyland will never be completed. He often said that this is what he wanted, kind of like a little toy to play with that can always be improved on. He stated that the movie Snow White had some things he wanted to change in it, but it was a dead issue since it was a finished product. Not so Disneyland

puntagordabob

My favorite is in essence the very spirit of building Disneyland when everyone said it would be a failure.

"It is kind of fun to do the impossible!" - Walt E Disney

mp2bill

Walt, as always, was right. Disneyland will never be completed. He often said that this is what he wanted, kind of like a little toy to play with that can always be improved on. He stated that the movie Snow White had some things he wanted to change in it, but it was a dead issue since it was a finished product. Not so Disneyland

Indeed. The fact that DL and WDW are something that can be "plussed" endlessly is awesome.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom