$55 in the month of September

Tenny317

Hey my mom said she saw a commercial advertising hotels costing 55 dollars a nite in the month of september...I'm going in september and I was wondering if anybody knew anything further since I looked up prices on disneyworld.com just now and it was still showing 85 dollars a nite! Thanks for your help in advance!

PS-should I just call disney and ask?

imamouse

Tenny317 said:
Hey my mom said she saw a commercial advertising hotels costing 55 dollars a nite in the month of september...I'm going in september and I was wondering if anybody knew anything further since I looked up prices on disneyworld.com just now and it was still showing 85 dollars a nite! Thanks for your help in advance!

PS-should I just call disney and ask?

Here's a good site for keeping up with the ever-changing prices:
http://www.mousesavers.com/

The number of rooms offered at the reduced price are limited, so call ASAP. I only hope for more of the same in Oct!

Upvote 0

AEfx

imamouse said:
Here's a good site for keeping up with the ever-changing prices:
http://www.mousesavers.com/

The number of rooms offered at the reduced price are limited, so call ASAP. I only hope for more of the same in Oct!

Me too. I am planning an Oct trip, and am eagerly awaiting some discount announcements. I even got one of the postcard "49$ a night" coupons, but only for September. :( I don't expect rates to get that low, but I am hoping for some decent AP rates.

AEfx

Upvote 0
J

joviacdan

What happens if you've already booked and paid for a Value Resort Rooom months ago, but were charged a higher rate???

If I call Disney, will they give me a credit on the room for the difference?

I paid $255 for 3 nights - September 2,3,4.

Upvote 0

doc_holiday3500

I believe if you call and give them the discount code that they will a apply it the reservation, but I'm not sure if they can apply it if you've already paid. It never hurts to phone and ask though.

Upvote 0

csm7030

If the rate is available, they will work with you. We had a rate of $77 for six night starting September 1. I have been watching for an AP rate, but nothing has come up yet for that time of year. When I saw the $55 rate (AZZ), I called immediately. They gave me the lower rate without any problem. I had only paid for one night, so they credited the one night at the higher rate back to my AMEX card and then charged one night at the lower rate. If by chance an AP rate comes out, I plan to do the same thing again. Although the AP rate probably won't be that much lower, every dollar is more to spend on other things during the trip!

Upvote 0

Miss Bell

They will work with you, even if you've already paid. We found a cheaper rate with a deal Disney Visa was doing earlier this summer, and when I called and told them the code, they took care of getting me the lower price.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom