53 days to go!!!!

Owishingonastar

Original Poster
Hello.. I'm very excited to say i'm getting closer to my 1st trip ever to the world. Only 53 days to go!! I have a lot of questions on everything but probably not enough time to get them all answered. haha
We have no children so it's just my husband & I going.. We were wondering how much extra cash we should bring? We got the quick service dining plan so should be all set with food. So besides that we don't know how much extra cash to bring for souvenirs n such?? Any help with this or any other tips for first timers would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance :)

SamnDawn060304

We are staying off property , I rented a house but I have stayed at Corando Springs several times and the all star resorts. We are there for 16 days I am so excited to spend some much time there. I am sure that it will be love at first sight when you get there and breathe in the MAGIC. Have a great time and take your time exploring everything theres always next time to see more. :lol:

zweltar

Very exciting! We have 59 days until we leave and cannot wait. How awesome for this to be your first trip. Everything is so new and exciting and amazing the first time.

We have no children so it's just my husband & I going.. We were wondering how much extra cash we should bring? We got the quick service dining plan so should be all set with food. So besides that we don't know how much extra cash to bring for souvenirs n such?? Any help with this or any other tips for first timers would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks in advance :)

My Fiance and I always plan $100 a day for souvenirs, snacks, drinks at the bars/epcot, tours, and extras.

We usually don't spend all $100 each day, but some days we do.

Owishingonastar

Original Poster
My Fiance and I always plan $100 a day for souvenirs, snacks, drinks at the bars/epcot, tours, and extras.

We usually don't spend all $100 each day, but some days we do.

Now I got the dining plan that comes with 2 snacks a day per person.. Are there any certain snacks that aren't on the dining plan?

BrerKev

Most snacks qualify. Many times, they will show the Dining Plan logo next to the price or menu item to show that it can be used as a snack credit. But when in doubt, don't hesitate to ask a cast member. Have fun!:wave:

Lisalyn

Now I got the dining plan that comes with 2 snacks a day per person.. Are there any certain snacks that aren't on the dining plan?

fyi on the snacks. last year I had the dining plan and our snacks could be anything from the ice creams, to actual drinks as in waters or sodas...the popcorns....rice crispy mickey's....anything of that nature - just a heads up and have a blast!:)

Owishingonastar

Original Poster
Thanks everyone for the help w the snacks.. My husband love's french fries and was wondering if that was considered a snack? I didn't think that it was

Just know that it is virtually impossible to see / do everything in only a week in WDW. What you miss this time, make sure to plan for it your next trip. One thing to take advantage of (regardless of crowd level) is Disney's FastPass. But also, make sure you stop and enjoy... grab a glass of wine and a dessert in France (in that little bakery in the back... very romantic); sit on a bench in New York Street in DHS and just people watch (the Osborne lights may be on at that time?? not sure). Basically, just enjoy the little nooks and crannies that make up this beautiful place.

BTW, I live in Southern Mass... we're practically neighbors! HAHA!

Have a great time! (Only 83 days 'til our trip!)

Judy :xmas:

Owishingonastar

Original Poster
Just know that it is virtually impossible to see / do everything in only a week in WDW. What you miss this time, make sure to plan for it your next trip. One thing to take advantage of (regardless of crowd level) is Disney's FastPass. But also, make sure you stop and enjoy... grab a glass of wine and a dessert in France (in that little bakery in the back... very romantic); sit on a bench in New York Street in DHS and just people watch (the Osborne lights may be on at that time?? not sure). Basically, just enjoy the little nooks and crannies that make up this beautiful place.

BTW, I live in Southern Mass... we're practically neighbors! HAHA!

Have a great time! (Only 83 days 'til our trip!)

Judy :xmas:
The osborne lights will be showing when we go. But not sure what nights. Is that extra money to see or just the park admission? O wow. I guess we are pretty much neighbors. haha :) Thanks for all the help & suggestions!! Hope You enjoy your trip as well:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom