51 days and counting

I have just been so excited lately about our trip to the World, and now i am just a day away from the fifty mark! we Dont have any ADRs yet or anything, but we should be getting our DME stuff pretty soon. I will update this post as things happen. I am already getting my pins together.

****Edit*****
Only 24 more days! I am so happy.

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
Thanks, me too, it seems to go by so fast when you are down there. anyway, I was thinking, aynone need pictures of things, or things i should take picktures of to post? or things i should look for?

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
Sure, I will nab as many as possible with my trusty hidden mickey book, although between the kitchen sink and superbowl sundae I may have enough sugar to kill a cow......

wdwishes2005

Original Poster
BUMP. I just thought I would add some things that I will be doing, and feel free to add to these. Kitchen Sink, Hidden Mickeys, EE pics, beg EE CM's to let me on, Get AP pins, eat at Tusker House, Tell everyone if El pirata el perico is open, along with the noodle station, check out TLS, all the assorted WS attractions I never bothered to visit. I will add more as you suggest them and I think of them. I will be bringing a notebook and all my pins to the park, and I will be writing EVERYTHING i do down, how long it takes, observations, what I ate, ect.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom