50th Statues

NicNoc1203

Original Poster
Does anyone know if they will keep the 50th Anniversary statues up permanently? Or are they going to remove them after March 31st? We would love to see them in April.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Does anyone know if they will keep the 50th Anniversary statues up permanently? Or are they going to remove them after March 31st? We would love to see them in April.
There has been no officially word yet, or any solid rumor of that will happen to them. Will be interesting to see what happens.

Goofyernmost

If anyone remembers or is as old as me, there was one celebration where they had assorted Mickey "statues" with different color designs. I think it might have been the 30th anniversary. They magically disappeared the day after the celebration ended, I think. Whatever the exact timeline was, they were never seen again, TMK!

gitchard

I could see them keeping the statues but removing the 50th Anniversary medallions.

That way they would still have the statue scavenger hunt as a selling point for MagicBand+

Last edited:

Cmdr_Crimson

If anyone remembers or is as old as me, there was one celebration where they had assorted Mickey "statues" with different color designs. I think it might have been the 30th anniversary. They magically disappeared the day after the celebration ended, I think. Whatever the exact timeline was, they were never seen again, TMK!
Those were the inspEARation statues for Mickey's 75th birthday done by the different artists.

ppete1975

OK, I knew is was some random celebration, I just didn't know the exact made up celebration is was. I do know that they disappeared really quickly when the big party ended. 🙂
Theres a grocery storey near me that has like 6 locations, when i was a kid they only had one location and for the last almost 50 years they have had an anniversary banner out front, and it gets replaced with a fresh one when the old one gets faded lol.
There is always a reason to celebrate some anniversary I guess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom