50's prime time

queenie0888

Original Poster
Hi all.....For our upcoming trip my daughter has chosen to have her birthday dinner at 50's prime time. Has anyone ever had a 'special occasion' meal there before??? Did they sing happy birthday???? We have been there once before and I don't recall them singing to anyone while we were there.

Thanks in Advance

KrazyKowboy

We has a great time at dinner at 50's Prime Time in November. A family next to our table had a birthday and the waiter sang for them.

http://forums.wdwmagic.com/attachment.php?
attachmentid=23757&stc=1&d=1170395131

We had Greg for our waiter and he was a hoot !!! :lol:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 50s01.jpg
    50s01.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 39
  • gregat50spt.jpg
    gregat50spt.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 56

Welsh Tink

Our daughter decided that was the restaurant she wanted to celebrate her birthday in ( she was 8 ), and she loved it.
Our waiter made a big fuss of her, got everyone around us to sing happy birthday and went into the kitchens and got 'Mom' and 'Sis' and eveyone there to sign a birthday card for her. He even brought out a cup cake with a candle in for her!
We hadn't contacted them previously to tell them, he just noticed her birthday badge. He was wonderful with her, but I suppose it will all depend on who you have as a server.
Good luck!

RAZORBRAD

when we were there in Jan, they sang to three or four different people. The server would get the birthday boy/girl and stand them up in the middle of the room and everyone would sing to them

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom