5 person rooms at caribbean beach hotel

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
Didn't know that thanks. I've already made my booking though, should I have made my request then or can I still do it? X

ladydi

Haven't stayed in the CBR rooms but we did stay at POR last fall. If it is the same set up, the Murphy bed is small. My daughter was 5 feet and it was tight for her. We were only there for one night and she was relieved. Just an fyi

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
Haven't stayed in the CBR rooms but we did stay at POR last fall. If it is the same set up, the Murphy bed is small. My daughter was 5 feet and it was tight for her. We were only there for one night and she was relieved. Just an fyi
Thanks for the heads up. We were planning on putting my eldest on the Murphy bed but she is very tall for her age. May have to have a rethink x

stevehousse

I would go with the smaller child for the murphy bed. We just stayed at the resort last month for the first time. We loved it! We requested Jamaica and thats where we got to stay! You can always call back and add your request, and if you do online check in, there are building options you can choose from then. The resort is large, try to request close to the bridge as possible, that way you arent trekking it all over to grab a soda refill or buy some snacks. My 6 year old slept on the murphy bed and loved it. We also had a pack n play for our youngest baby (7 months at the time) that we were able to tuck out of the way in the corner of the room, and still have plenty of room for all of us. (we had 6 people total including the 7 month old). Yes, we would have loved a bigger room, however, the space was adequate for what we needed, which was basically just a place to sleep and shower. Overall my family was satisfied with the resort and would stay again in the future if we needed to.

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
I would go with the smaller child for the murphy bed. We just stayed at the resort last month for the first time. We loved it! We requested Jamaica and thats where we got to stay! You can always call back and add your request, and if you do online check in, there are building options you can choose from then. The resort is large, try to request close to the bridge as possible, that way you arent trekking it all over to grab a soda refill or buy some snacks. My 6 year old slept on the murphy bed and loved it. We also had a pack n play for our youngest baby (7 months at the time) that we were able to tuck out of the way in the corner of the room, and still have plenty of room for all of us. (we had 6 people total including the 7 month old). Yes, we would have loved a bigger room, however, the space was adequate for what we needed, which was basically just a place to sleep and shower. Overall my family was satisfied with the resort and would stay again in the future if we needed to.

That's useful to know thanks. Was going to put eldest on Murphy bed as we have twins who happily co sleep but I think for this once they are going to have to split as my eldest will be 10 when we go but the height of a 12yr old. I'm going to get my map of the resort back out and get on to my travel agent to request an area. Thanks for all your help xx

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom