5 person rooms at caribbean beach hotel

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
Hi, just booked the carrabien beach hotel for 5 of us. I understand we don't find out what area/ part of the resort we are in until we arrive. However, as there are only limited 5 bed rooms I was wondering if anyone can tell me if they are in a particular area ??? Thanks in advance

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
Disney has a resort with 5 bed rooms? I wanna stay there.....
Carrabien beach in refurbished rooms has two double queen size beds and a pull out bed. Great for me, my husband and three kids!!! However, did have to argue with every travel agent I got quotes from who said you can only get 4 in a room and had to show them their own brochures!!!

BJones82

Carrabien beach in refurbished rooms has two double queen size beds and a pull out bed. Great for me, my husband and three kids!!! However, did have to argue with every travel agent I got quotes from who said you can only get 4 in a room and had to show them their own brochures!!!
Disney has a resort with 5 bed rooms? I wanna stay there.....

I think this is a misunderstanding, though there may be 5 bedroom villas somewhere on property what the OP is talking about is a room which can have 5 people not a 5 bedroom hotel room.

Have a great trip!!

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
I think the whole thing is done now
So are all the rooms 5 bed now? I thought only so many were going to be. Not that it really matters, were in disney after all, all I want is somewhere clean to sleep. Just got over excited when a friend gave me a resort map ☺️

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
So are all the rooms 5 bed now? I thought only so many were going to be. Not that it really matters, were in disney after all, all I want is somewhere clean to sleep. Just got over excited when a friend gave me a resort map ☺️
As I understand it, all but the pirate rooms will be converted to 2 queen beds and on murphy bed giving them the ability to sleep 5. There will also be a select number of rooms (usually the ones on the corners of the buildings) that will have a single king bed.

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
Think I'm just going to have to learn some patients and wait and see. I'm going to be worse than the kids lol. Thanks for all your responses guys xx

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
I have booked 5 beds through travel agent. Was wanting to find out if the 5 beds are in a certain area as I didn't think all rooms had 5 beds x

stevehousse

all areas of the resort now offer the 2 queen beds and a pull out bed. there are still some rooms that only have been converted to 2 queen beds and no pull out, along with some king size bed rooms as well. The only area left unchanged are the pirate rooms which still only acommodate 4 guests total.

Sunnydayz

Original Poster
all areas of the resort now offer the 2 queen beds and a pull out bed. there are still some rooms that only have been converted to 2 queen beds and no pull out, along with some king size bed rooms as well. The only area left unchanged are the pirate rooms which still only acommodate 4 guests total.
Thanks stevehousse. I'll just have to wait and see where we get put

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Not a troll, just trying to clarify your statements so that others, especially those who are new to Disney ("Wow, honey, someone just mentioned that Disney has resort rooms with 5 beds...now we don't need to get two rooms!") aren't confused. Especially since CBR recently renovated their rooms to go from 2 double beds to 2 queen beds and included a pull out bed, similar to what Alligator Bayou at POR has. Huni.

Tinkerkelle

Was looking at a review of the new rooms and they look fab. My understanding was most rooms had been upgraded to the 2 beds and the pull down which, in the review pic, had a pic of mickey lying on a hammock when pulled down. The reviewer was highly impressed and felt the upgraded rooms and general freshen up of the resort made it one of the best moderate options. We loved CBR but stayed in a pirate room-fab theming there too.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom