4th of July Question.

speck76

MK fireworks in past years have been presented on the 3rd and 4th. While the park is busy on both days....it is PACKED on the 4th, as are all of the parks.

MGM does a special fireworks display on the 4th also.

Epcot has a 4th of July tag on the end of Illuminations which is very cool. Epcot usually has some extra "patriotic" entertainment in the park too, usually in front of the American Adventure.

LY Pleasure Island had a nice 4th of July fireworks show, but as they are no longer doing nightly fireworks, and PI is under much construction, I would not could on it this year.

You best bet, see MK's on the 3rd, and MGM or Epcot on the 4th. It is possible to see both MGM's and Epcot's on the 4th, as there is about a 30 minute gap between the 2 shows, and if you walk fast, you can make it between the two parks with time to spare.

speck76

cameraguy said:
Thanks, I'll keep that all in mind when I'm there. :)
If youare staying on property, grab a World Update during that week, that will give you a good run-down of the activities.

The show schedule for 7/4 gets its own handout....so pre-planning is not always very possible.

Chris K

we were over for the fourth last year and it was absolutely brilliant. Went to MK on the 3rd and the fireworks were unbelievable. Then went to Epcot on the 4th and despite a delay due to lightning storms the fireworks were again brilliant. If I had to pick between the two I would go for MK, best ive ever seen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom