4th magic kingdom fastpass

Tuckbrookmom

Original Poster
I have read in several places that when you get fast passes for magic kingdom you can get 4 not 3. however I have only been given 3. is this only for the weekends like the parades and fireworks? also is the parades and fireworks only for Saturday. I have tried for both Friday and sunday and they aren't there.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
I read someone suggest that letting the system pick the 3 FPs opens up the 4th as a bonus. Then you can switch all 4 to anything that is available.
Yep that is right. It also may not be available for everyone at all times. It was/is a bonus.

btriple

we got the bonus one, actually got two bonus ones, (hitting the magic kingdom twice during our stay). the down side is that the site picked the bonus one for us and it was the same ride for both days. I tried to change it but it will not let me, I can only change the time. oh well.

javy2004

i don't know what exactly needs to be done for you get the 4th fp, but i got one for under the sea on my trip for next saturday the 14th. picked enchanted tales with belle, space mountain and fireworks viewing area, but i may be changing the fireworks for another attraction still

Becky

I have read in several places that when you get fast passes for magic kingdom you can get 4 not 3. however I have only been given 3. is this only for the weekends like the parades and fireworks? also is the parades and fireworks only for Saturday. I have tried for both Friday and sunday and they aren't there.
On our August trip MK always gave PotC as a 4th FP+ bonus. We changed it a couple of times to a "regular" choice and then were still able to select a fourth choice. The other parks only allowed 3 FP+ total. Of course paper FP's were still available to us also.

Furiated

we got the bonus one, actually got two bonus ones, (hitting the magic kingdom twice during our stay). the down side is that the site picked the bonus one for us and it was the same ride for both days. I tried to change it but it will not let me, I can only change the time. oh well.

I had the same thing happen but what I found was that after I changed the time and accepted it, I could then go back in and it would allow me to change the attraction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom