4D shows & live shows

doctornick

Yeah, like Rivers of Light and Fantasmic could have certain rows closed like ever other row closed or something like that. I guess that could work.

If the rumored hours for the parks are correct then DAK is going to be closing too early for RoL to realistically work since it won't be dark enough. Fantasmic! could be a little tough in July but they could consider doing an "at park closure" show at 8 PM relatively soon after reopening - if there was a desire.

I have got to think that the AA and film/4D shows will all be open with the park openings, but with fewer rows used and enforced space between groups. That would be a significant amount of attraction capacity to not use if they were not to open. The live stage shows seem more questionable though I think that they could make them work, at least some of them.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Original Poster
What about Despicable Me? That's also comparable to the 4D shows.
It was open with virtual queue. When we went on, they had stickers on the ground in the first preshow for each party. Same for second preshow. Every other car was filled, only one party per car.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom