48 inches tall...

Theosus

We just returned from WDW this morning with our 7yo who w/o shoes is just 48". She rode RnRc for the first time this trip and absolutely loved it!! She was a little nervous about the take off, but after riding - had no problems...in fact we rode it twice more before leaving!!:)

Mine hated takeoff in rnrc. After the first loop she loved it and wanted to go again. I think the buildup to takeoff was worse than the actual launch. Seeing the others go first, pulling up and watching the sign...

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
my son let me know that my granddaughter did indeed do tot the last time he went with her and that she absolutely loved it. it's my least favorite big ride at wdw but i guess i'm going to have to suck it up one more time but it does sound like rnrc is going to be a go with her as long as she passes the height requirement.

CaptainShortty

my son let me know that my granddaughter did indeed do tot the last time he went with her and that she absolutely loved it. it's my least favorite big ride at wdw but i guess i'm going to have to suck it up one more time but it does sound like rnrc is going to be a go with her as long as she passes the height requirement.

If you really don't want to do it again but she does you can always wait in line with her until the very last minute and then take the chicken exit out. Then you can let her ride and meet her right at the exit. Although I'm sure she'd much rather you ride with her. =)

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
lol it's funny you say that because today she told me to email disney and ask if i could walk her up to the ride and drop her off and pick her up like when she goes to school...meaning exactly what you're saying. she'd rather ride with me but given a choice of ride alone or don't ride at all she's the type to have no qualms about riding alone. very independent confident type.

CaptainShortty

lol it's funny you say that because today she told me to email disney and ask if i could walk her up to the ride and drop her off and pick her up like when she goes to school...meaning exactly what you're saying. she'd rather ride with me but given a choice of ride alone or don't ride at all she's the type to have no qualms about riding alone. very independent confident type.

Sounds like you've got one independent girl on your hands. Good for her (and you)!! And I can't see it being a problem since every one of the rides you wouldn't want to ride are equipped with "chicken exits" for those that get to scared to ride. Just double check with the CM at the entrance before you get online to double check. Have a great trip!!

EvilQueen-T

Original Poster
lol thank you i'm sure we'll have a great time and yes independent is putting it mildly. i like rnrc (don't love the takeoff but can handle it...was so proud of myself when i finally got to the point i could keep my eyes open when it takes off lol) but i just don't like tot so if they'll let her do tot alone with me waiting for her to get of we'll be golden.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom