46 days til disney can't come fast enough!!

Skylinecar1982

Original Poster
Anyone else NOT in the beautiful weather in Orlando.

Thats my car in the bottom left. Its 94 corolla and its maroon if you couldn't tell.
CIMG0251.jpg

Cole'sMom

Oh man!! It was 70 degrees here 3 days ago and today it is 30 degrees. All of our snow is melted, but we got some Weds night but has melted. I cannot agree more. I am anxiously waiting for our trip. I've already made my packing list!

ErickainPA

DS was in short sleeves and I was in capris and short sleeve t the other day, was a gorgeous 74 degrees. It's snowing and about 35 degrees here now.

We head to Disney in 21 days 2 hours. Seeing the bathing suits and all the shorts and summer outfits the other night getting ready to be packed got me so ready for the sun and warmth

Then we head to Disneyland in about 125 days or so

RetiredFRN

Yup

Just posted in another thread. Just drove home in the worst weather in a while. Cars off the road, bad visability, DW in June can't come soon enough!!

That's what it looks like here! :mad: It was in the upper 70's and I actually got to ride with my sunroof open, then it had to snow today, ugh.

Be careful everyone!

Tiggerfanatic

Looks the same here in SW PA...70 and sunny on Tuesday, 5" of snow yesterday. Unfortunately, the earliest I can look forward to returning to WDW is at least two years from now:cry:

LoriMistress

All I can say is that I wish that I had 46 days left until WDW. I'm still I think I have 267 days left. Though I don't envy your weather. It's 80 degrees here.

DisneyChik17

We're at 27 days now, but no snow (thank goodness!). But even with mild weather, the days can't pass quikly enough for me. :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom