4 Walt Disney World Resorts to accept dogs

Bolt

Original Poster
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (AP) — Four hotels at Walt Disney World Resort will allow guests to bring dogs beginning Sunday.

The hotels near Orlando, Florida, are Disney's Yacht Club Resort, Disney Port Orleans Resort-Riverside, Disney's Art of Animation Resort and cabins at Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground. The Yacht Club adds $75 to daily room rates for canine guests, the other three, $50.

The pilot program is accepting reservations through October 2018. Two dogs are permitted per guest room.

A Pluto's Welcome Kit includes a mat, bowls, pet ID tag, plastic bags, puppy pads and dog walking maps. Doggy day care and other pet services are offered nearby at Best Friends, an on-property pet care facility.

Disney says dogs staying in its hotels "must be well behaved, leashed in resort public areas and properly vaccinated."

Nj4mwc

So can you leave your dog in the room alone or am I paying 50 a night to sleep with my dog and then drive him over to best friends and pay for doggie day care

DisneyDreamer08

On our last trip I was awake many nights with my crying, teething one year old. I would often walk around the resort in the middle of the night so she would stop crying and not wake the rest of the family. I would feel terrible if her crying was heard in other rooms. What are the chances every dog owner will be just as considerate with their barking dogs?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom