4 Day Dream Pass & Dining Plan question

Jebiford29

Can you add a room and the dining plan with these tickets? Basically, can you build a magic your way package around these tickets or how would that work? Any responses would be helpful. Thanks.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm pretty sure you can't. MYW packages are based around a resort stay and MYW tickets.

A good way to find out for sure would be a PM to JPVonDrake, WDWMagic's resident expert on packages and plans.

Upvote 0

Rob562

At least through the website, it doesn't appear that you can book a package using the $99 Dream Pass)

Trying to book a FL Resident discount package on the WDW website, the ticket option for a 4-day ticket gives the price for the FL Resident 4-day Play Pass (about $175) which are the ones that don't expire until 180 days after first use, but it's not the Dream Pass.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Jebiford29

Original Poster
But what I COULD do is get a MYW package for 5 nights, but only purchase a MYW ticket for 1 night. That way, if I wanted to add the dining plan (no flames, please), I could do that for all 5 nights and still save a bundle on tickets. Is this correct?

Also, does anyone know what the value of the GADGAD would be if you were to upgrade that to the 4 day magic pass tickets? Inquiring (read: cheap) minds want to know.

Upvote 0

Rob562

But what I COULD do is get a MYW package for 5 nights, but only purchase a MYW ticket for 1 night. That way, if I wanted to add the dining plan (no flames, please), I could do that for all 5 nights and still save a bundle on tickets. Is this correct?

Also, does anyone know what the value of the GADGAD would be if you were to upgrade that to the 4 day magic pass tickets? Inquiring (read: cheap) minds want to know.

If you bought a 1-day ticket so that you could book a vacation package, plus the 4-day Dream Pass for a total of 5 days of admission, you'd save about $33 per adult over buying a 5-day ticket with the package.

5-day FL Resident ticket: $214.07
4-day Dream Pass + 1-day FL Resident Base Ticket: $105.44+$75.72=$181.16

If you're a member of AAA, you might be able to get a small additional discount on the Dream Pass if purchased ahead of time through AAA.

I don't know if the GAD free day ticket can be upgraded to a Dream Pass. When you upgrade the GAD pass, you get the current gate price for a 1-day MYW ticket, about $84. It may only be possible to upgrade to a MYW or Annual/Seasonal Pass, which the Dream Pass is neither.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom