4/3 MK Photo Update

peter11435

Original Poster
I went to MK for a few hours this morning (10-1). The park was busy but not that bad at all. Splash Mountain only had a 30-minute wait. I did Splash and CBJ.

On Splash the hopping Brer Rabbit was still working. Unfortunately the water jumping over the log in the laughing place was once again MIA.

CBJ looked good but the final music track was still missing. The bears were singing but there was no music.

Click any image to see a larger version.

New Cars posters at the TTC. They are also outside MK

The Polynesian from the MK ferry

Train Station on a clear day

They are setting up to film America's Funniest Home Videos in town square

They moved the flag pole next to City Hall while the stage is in town square

Lights on top of the Main Street buildings for the AFV filming

Cinderella Castle on a clear day

peter11435

Original Poster
Adventureland planter/bench Before:

Adventureland planter/bench After:

Two of the three have now been done like this. I imagine the third (the one in the middle) will be done soon.

You can see the stone wall in the back has been repainted. It is much darker now and looks very good. You can see a couple painters up there in this shot.

The water is running and the wheel is spinning once again at Harpers Mill.

Cinderella Castle

Hope you enjoy.

peter11435

Original Poster
KumbaRider said:
Is that new? I don't remember it ever being so dark and stone-colored. Before it was the same color as the rest of the building, right?
Yeah. It used to be the same color as the rest of the building. It is much darker now and looks great IMO.

kcnole

I so envy those of you who live down there and can just hop over to Disney whenever you feel like it.

Tom

Beta Return
So, I must have missed something. Was CBJ down for refurb? And am I reading correctly that they're allowing a show to run even with an entire song missing? That seems like uber bad show to me - am I misreading?

TTATraveler

Great photos as always:sohappy:

I don't understand what the problem is with the jumping water in the Laughing Place. Out of all the times I have been on Splash Mountain, I think the effect was working twice. Anyone know why this is such a problem?

Cars Poster looks cool:cool: , should hopefully be another good Pixar movie.

peter11435

Original Poster
edwardtc said:
So, I must have missed something. Was CBJ down for refurb? And am I reading correctly that they're allowing a show to run even with an entire song missing? That seems like uber bad show to me - am I misreading?
CBJ did not go down for rehab.

At the end of the show all of the bears come on stage and sing the final song. The other day another poster reported that in this segment the bears were all singing, but the music loop was not playing. In other words you could see and hear all of the bears singing, but you can't here the instruments. It was like that again today. It seems like there is a music track that is not playing for some reason. I think most people who have never seen the show (and even some who have) would not even notice. But I hope it is fixed soon.

Tom

Beta Return
peter11435 said:
CBJ did not go down for rehab.

At the end of the show all of the bears come on stage and sing the final song. The other day another poster reported that in this segment the bears were all singing, but the music loop was not playing. In other words you could see and hear all of the bears singing, but you can't here the instruments. It was like that again today. It seems like there is a music track that is not playing for some reason. I think most people who have never seen the show (and even some who have) would not even notice. But I hope it is fixed soon.

Gotcha, thanks. So I guess the bad show isn't as uber as I presumed - since new guests wouldn't even notice.

By the way, awesome pics. Threads like this get me through until my next trip!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom