3rd trip this year??

PrincessAimee

I think you are perfectly normal.:king: If I had the money and the time I would go as often as possible. As it is I have only been twice. Once on my honeymoon in 1995 and then just last year with my husband and 2 kids.

I fell in love with the place 10 years ago and I was 25 at the time. If possible I love it even more now. I know I drive my family crazy :hammer: because I am now in the middle of planning our next trip for next May (just 358 days away:D ).

Anyway, for me it's that place I can go to and always feel like a little kid with no worries and no outside world distractions. We all need a place like that.

Enjoy!

5-8-95 - Carribean Beach - 7-26-05 - Grand Floridian - 5-7-07 - Carribean Beach

metscool

I am 18 and I have been going down there since I was 3. I love going to Disney very time. We always go down there in the summer in August. I have been down there twice. Both in Feb. and the beginning of this mounth. Went to see the races at Daytona in Feb. Stay off cite then. And had to go down again to see a college that I am going to this fall. I am going down again in June.:sohappy:

I love riding Everest.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom