30 Days To Go - Anybody else going Feb 9-15, PORS??

DisneyDugger

Updated: 17 Days To Go - Anybody else going Feb 9-15, PORS??

Updated: Only 17 days to go!

The countdown is on for us Canadian rookies!!:slurp:
With 3 feet of snow here and -26 degrees Celcius temperatures (-15F), it's DISNEY or BUST!! I'm sure 30 days never have felt so long...

The anticipation is killing me but my family is totally out to lunch in the pre-Disney momentum build-up. Maybe I'm peaking too early!?!

My wife is a little frustrated at the moment with the Canadian Passport fiasco in which the PP Office has reject our photos 4 times!! Though Canadians don't technically need them, my wife just feels safer if we have them, especially for the kids. $350 for 5 passports and 4 separate trips to the photographer(s) and PP Office. Uggg! :brick:

At anyrate I'm keeping a positive outlook and have planned out a fairly open-ended itinerary (at the advise of many of you :wave: ). How could I put my Itinerary up here for veterans to review and provide feedback?? Is there a forum for Itinerary's??

I am trying to fit in an off-site day trip to Kennedy Space Centre/ Coco Beach but it is hard to pick a day with only 5 full days available to us. (In hind-sight I should have booked a 9 day stay instead of 7). I have tentatively picked Saturday (Valentines) given that the Parks will likely be very busy and we can hit MK for one last half-day on Sunday before we split for the airport at 4:30p.

Check-out question: Regular checkout is 11:00am. Can you ask for a late check out for around 3-4pm??

Is Blizzard Beach do-able in early February or is the weather typically too cool?? I haven't even considered it in the itinerary. It will have to be an inpromptu add-in to the schedule I guess.

Is anybody else going around Feb 9-15? PORS??

I hate (but really enjoy) reading the restuarant posts here because it keeps me in constant indecisiveness as to where to go and eat. I've revised our PS's three times already!!

cheers for now...

spikesmom

here's a woo hoo

We'll be heading out of Logan in COLDDDD Boston on Feb 14, staying at POR a quick three nights, until the 17th, my son and I are really looking forward to it! Our last WDW trip was 1997 so we're ready!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom