30 Days of Disney - Day 26 and Day 25 - Saddest Death & Favorite Scene from Favorite Movie

Can we go yet?

Saddest death: Mufasa. Mufasa had more screen time than some other parents, and the relationship shown between Simba and Mufasa was one that felt real and makes you smile. This death scene was massive though. Sitting in the theater, you feel like the world is ending, and when Scar drops that line, and the music reaches a climax, it's all over. Plus, the aftermath. Simba, eager to hear his fathers voice and approaching him, and trying to make him get up, oh god. The feels.
Mufasa-Dead-86008.gif

Favorite scene: Gotta be cliche. Feed the Birds. Get chills every time, and the message of it is beautiful and the imagery is beautiful and the choir, it's lovely. No wonder it was Walts favorite song.

OSUgirl77

Saddest death: Mufasa. Mufasa had more screen time than some other parents, and the relationship shown between Simba and Mufasa was one that felt real and makes you smile. This death scene was massive though. Sitting in the theater, you feel like the world is ending, and when Scar drops that line, and the music reaches a climax, it's all over. Plus, the aftermath. Simba, eager to hear his fathers voice and approaching him, and trying to make him get up, oh god. The feels.
Mufasa-Dead-86008.gif

Favorite scene: Gotta be cliche. Feed the Birds. Get chills every time, and the message of it is beautiful and the imagery is beautiful and the choir, it's lovely. No wonder it was Walts favorite song.

That is one of the most beautiful songs ever written. I cry every time I watch that scene. In fact, I'm crying now because I just watched your clip. The clip of Simba above it isn't helping either. :cry:

Last edited:

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Saddest Death - Beauty & the Beast when Beast dies

Favorite Scene - too many to choose from. Little Mermaid "Part of your World"

Elsa

Ok saddest for me Anna freezing why in the world is no one mentioning this?!

Favorite scene: Hans getting punched by Anna

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom