30 Days of Disney - Day 22 - most underrated movie

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Since we're talking about under-rated movies here... This under-rated movie limited edition hoodie just arrived in the mail today for me!
1.jpg

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Being a big "react" youtube fan, I immediately remembered this thread when Hercules was listed twice as a favorite movie and one of the elders chose Song of the South and another chose The 3 Cabelleros!

FettFan

MICKEY'S CHRISTMAS CAROL. (okay, I know it's not really a feature-length movie....but it's more than just a short)
Uncle-scrooge-mcduck-36749825-1440-900.jpg

Dare I say that MCC doesn't get any of the love it deserves, especially now that Frozen has taken over Christmas.

Matt_Black

MICKEY'S CHRISTMAS CAROL. (okay, I know it's not really a feature-length movie....but it's more than just a short)
Uncle-scrooge-mcduck-36749825-1440-900.jpg

Dare I say that MCC doesn't get any of the love it deserves, especially now that Frozen has taken over Christmas.

It's more that Muppets Christmas Carol essentially blows it and any other adaptation out of the water.

FettFan

It's more that Muppets Christmas Carol essentially blows it and any other adaptation out of the water.

Eh....for the most part I would agree. However, Muppets doesn't have Scrooge being literally pushed into Hell by the Ghost of Christmas Future, played by Big Pete and who may or may not be the Devil himself....
Ghost_Pete.jpg

Far more terrifying than the Muppet version, who comes off as more cuddly than anything.
muppetfuture.png

In fact.....Red cloaks are just plain scary. Disney knows this.
Headless_horseman_disney_ichabod_and_horseman_BEST.jpg

d-hell-10.png

brb1006

The Aristocats, sure it isn't not one of Disney's more memorable films and not many like it. But I always loved the kittens (Especially Toulouse and Marie) and Duchess. I also love the scenes where Edgar is driving his bike. These days even people who haven't seen the film own Marie merchandise without knowing the name of the character. Keep in mind, this was the last film that Walt himself green-light before his death and this was the first made after his death.

KeithVH

Yup. Per IMDB at least. 70 min animated feature. I will go so far as to say WaltDisney.org claims it as "Disney's Greatest Film".

Matt_Black

I need to meet more people who love Fantasia. I'm the only person I know who can sit through the whole thing without complaining about being bored. -_-'

I'm right there with you. When I go to see my nephews, I often bring over some movies, just in case. Last time, one of the ones I brought was Fantasia, even though I doubted that one would be one that would get picked as my nephews are 4 & 2, respectively. Anyway, my sister-in-law sees this and starts going on about how much it "stinks". I was aghast with horror that this woman is raising my brother's children.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom