3 Things I Would Most like to Do That I have Not Yet Done In Disney

CP_alum08

- Ride up front with the monorail captain! I never got the chance to before they stopped doing it, so I think that would be #1 on my 'next to impossible list".

- Stay at the Contemporary and GF. My favorite is the contemporary but my girlfriend's is the Floridian so we would probably have to do both, shucks!

- See Spectro one more time! I have such great memories from that parade, both as a kid and as on older kid :lol:, but the last time I saw it I didn't know it was going away so I didn't take it all in as I should have. Here's to hoping it comes back one day!

The Empress Lilly

1) Touch SSE.
So tantalisingly close...if I could just jump a bit higher I might reach it...

2)

3)

I really just want to do '1', so my wishes 2 and 3 are that the wishes of the OP may come true. ;)

Cmdr_Crimson

#3 Stay in one of three monorail resort hotels
#2 Have a chance to see the China & France Circlevisions
And the #1 thing I'd like to do is....Relax..I'm always out.:lol:

GeoDonJac34

Always wanted to stay at an Epcot resort. The idea of walking to the world showcase and walking back, after having a few drinks, seem more enjoyable than cramming onto a bus. I will steal from a fellow Pennsylvanian, food and wine without kids. Spend some time at the parks without rushing. I say it every year, but every year come home with sore feet.

MarkTwain

Hmm, I've never really thought about this... let's see...

- Eat at the following: California Grill, Polynesian Luau, Hoop-de-Doo, San Angel Inn, Flame Tree BBQ
- Rent a boat on Bay Lake/7 Seas Lagoon
- ride the Characters in Flight balloon

I think most of these are actually pretty feasible. :lol:

PolynesianPrincess

I have more than three!!!

1. - Get engaged at Disney (first I gotta find my Prince Charming!!)

2. - Be chosen to ride in the Mickey's Jammin Jungle parade at DAK

3. - Segway or one of the tours at Epcot

4. - Stay in the suite in the castle

5. - Someday bring my kids to Disney :)

6. - Eat at every restaurant on property. (and by this I mean every SIT DOWN restaurant. We've done 17 so far - that includes Fulton's when it used to be the Empress Lily character breakfast - and will be knocking 3 more off the list next week plus 5-7 more in the spring!)

Kramerica

I have more than three!!!

1. - Get engaged at Disney (first I gotta find my Prince Charming!!)

2. - Be chosen to ride in the Mickey's Jammin Jungle parade at DAK

3. - Segway or one of the tours at Epcot

4. - Stay in the suite in the castle

5. - Someday bring my kids to Disney :)

6. - Eat at every restaurant on property. (and by this I mean every SIT DOWN restaurant. We've done 17 so far - that includes Fulton's when it used to be the Empress Lily character breakfast - and will be knocking 3 more off the list next week plus 5-7 more in the spring!)

I've always said that my honeymoon will be in Disney. But engagement wouldn't be so bad, either ;P

Just so everyone knows. I've done the Segway tour. It's worth every penny. Was a great experience.

ml123_9

have yet to attempt the "more intense" version of mission:space

see magic, meomories and you

go as a dad

will be completing all of these in 8 DAYS!!!!!!!!!:sohappy:

Congratulations and have fun. Nothing is better than seeing Disney through your child's eyes for the first time. The looks on their faces are priceless. Definately check out MM&Y and especially Wishes. Your child(ren) will love them.

todpatcam

Our 4th trip to WDW is coming up in 9 days so we still have a lot to experience.

1. Go to one of the waterparks
2. Stay at Poly
3. Ride Spalsh Mountian (will do this for the fist time in 9 days)

Baby steps :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom