3 Parks in 1 Day?

SD449

Hi All

Is it possible to visit 3 Disney Parks in 1 Day? (missing Magic Kingdom)

Thinking oh having some time in Cape Coral in September/October and since we're "that way" being from England of making a trip to Orlando. We will probably spend more time at Universal and add on an MNSSHP.

Its been 5 years since our last visit and there is very little new (Avatar FoP and Na'vi River, Frozen and New Soarin, Toy Story , Slinky and MFSR) so was wondering if we could tick these off in 1 long day? Or possibly 2.

KaliSplash

Is it possible to visit 3 parks in one day? Absolutely. What is most likely impossible is to see all the new attractions over the last 5 years in one day. There are several problems. In visiting 3 parks in one day, you lose an inordinate amount of time going from park to park. All of the attractions you want to visit use FastPass and it's unlikely you can get a Fastpass for all of those in one day. Which means long waits. When we were at Animal Kingdom last week, the wait was 3.5 hours for the standby line for Flight of passages at 11 a.m. 90 minutes for Slinky Dog coaster at 9:30 a.m. Navi River was about an hour. Frozen and Soarin are similar. Good luck!

Upvote 0

Leo!

Absolutely possible if you stay on-site. Just start very early in the morning with HS taking advantage of the extra extra magical hours. Slinky and SW being the first attractions, put a FP for FoP after HS and finish in epcot with the rest.

Upvote 0

chrisbarry

I did all 4 parks in one day. I was there for MouseFest years ago. In addition to taking in some of the MouseFest meetups, I made sure to experience one attraction in each park to make it legit. Started the morning in Animal Kingdom - Dinosaur, Nemo and lunch at Flame Tree. Over to Studios - Star Tours and Muppets. Walked over to Epcot, which was nice because that gave me a visit to the BoardWalk then into World Showcase- Maelstrom and Mexico. Then a stop in my favorite shop - MouseGear before hopping the monorail to head over to the Magic Kingdom for the night for the Christmas Party - a whole bunch of rides, parade, etc. It was exhausting but it was a ton of fun! I don't think I could have hit major attractions with huge waits though. The point was just to be in all four parks in one day

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I đź‘Ť you?
Premium Member
I went down for the AP Star Wars preview last week and did three parks Thursday. I’ve read where people have hit all the rides at all four on a day with longer hours, but to give you an idea of what a motivated novice like me can get done, here’s what I did a few days ago:

Magic Kingdom (9AM opening)
  • 8:05 Be Our Guest reservation
  • 7 Dwarfs Mine Train
  • 7 Dwarfs again (both rides pre park opening)
  • Thunder Mountain RR
  • Splash Mountain
  • Pirates of the Caribbean
  • Tiki Birds (and a stop for a Dole Whip)
  • Country Bear Jamboree
  • Haunted Mansion FP 11:15-12:15
  • Small World
  • Journey of the Little Mermaid
  • Speedway FP 12:30-1:30
  • PeopleMover
  • Space Mountain FP 1:30-2:30
  • Carousel of Progress
  • Monorail to Epcot 2:30PM
Epcot
  • Walk around Innoventions west taking pictures of everything before it gets bulldozed soon
  • Nemo FP 2:45-3:45
  • Soarin FP 3:20-4:20
  • Living with the Land FP 3:45-4:45
  • Figment FP 4:20-5:20
  • Gran Fiesta Tour
  • Test Track single rider
  • Mission: Space - orange
  • Spaceship Earth
  • Monorail back to TTC 6:15PM
Animal Kingdom (8:30PM closing)
  • Expedition Everest, single rider
  • Everest FP 7:20-8:20
  • Kilimanjaro Safari
  • Flight of Passage in queue 8:25 (about 30 min actual wait, posted was over an hour)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

dreamfinder

It's possible, but ends up taking alot of time to keep hopping. The odds of you getting to all those attractions you listed in a single go are slim, but you can definitely hit multiple parks and attractions in a day.

Upvote 0

wombat

Hi All

Is it possible to visit 3 Disney Parks in 1 Day? (missing Magic Kingdom)

Thinking oh having some time in Cape Coral in September/October and since we're "that way" being from England of making a trip to Orlando. We will probably spend more time at Universal and add on an MNSSHP.

Its been 5 years since our last visit and there is very little new (Avatar FoP and Na'vi River, Frozen and New Soarin, Toy Story ***, Slinky and MFSR) so was wondering if we could tick these off in 1 long day? Or possibly 2.
Would need time travelling powers

Upvote 0

Demarke

Have I told you lately that I đź‘Ť you?
Premium Member
If you’re willing to spend literally a whole day at the parks, it’s not that hard.

You could rope drop Animal Kingdom, if you are there about an hour pre opening, you should be amongst the first few dozen when they open Flight of Passage 15 minutes before scheduled park open, if you are in that first group or two in the ride, you can get to Navi with a less than ten minute wait before everyone else makes their way to it and then knock out most of the rest of the park with little wait time, because everyone tends to go wait for FoP first.

Then go to Hollywood Studios, which will take the longest, use a FP on Slinky Dog, A.S.S. Probably won’t have more than a 20-30 minute wait, and Millennium Falcon will have controlled access and no FP for the first few months, so there shouldn’t be crazy standby lines (long yes, but not crazy).

Then head to Epcot where, with a little app refreshing you can usually end up with a Soarin FP on your ride from the other park, or if not the line isn’t too too bad late in the day, and hit Frozen shortly before park close when its line drops to 25 minutes or so.

Doing this you can hit all the new stuff and have plenty of time left over to fill in time with other rides or attractions.

Upvote 0

jim1051

We have done this on more than one occasion when we hit early EMH at one park, then scmper to another for the balance of the morning, then a third park in evening

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

It is possible... Yes.... but how enjoyable is it going to be? If I hadnt been back for 5 years and I had 1 day, I think I'd pick one park that I liked the most and take my time soaking in as much joy I could from that one without the rushing and scrambling around in the hopes of doing it all.

Upvote 0

macefamily

We did it early last month. We did the Disney Vacation Club tour where they gave us three additional Fast Passes to use for each person in our party. The following day we had six Fast Passes booked at Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. We arrived early at AK, spent the morning there, hit HS for the afternoon, and we went to Magic Kingdom for around 6:00 PM. We spent the evening there till around midnight. We took our time and enjoyed the park because we didn't have any constraints. We managed to wait in line for five different rides and sat down for a late night snack. We've finished our day at Magic Kingdom on several occasions where we were the last few in the park. I remember being there one time at around 1:00 AM. I was waiting to hear Mickey on the speakers say, "Get the hell out !"

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom