What are your 3 things you have to do at one of the parks or your traditions

Mine:

Have a mickey mouse ice cream bar typically on WED Way when its hot out
Ride Big Thunder/Splash Mountain at night
Eat at Pecos Bills

Have more than that but my top 3

real mad hatter

Wow!

That's a million dollar question.Ok,here goes,número one...Soarin,I just love this attraction,the smell of fresh pine and oranges,the soundtrack,and leaving my flip flops on the floor before we take off so I can dip my feet into the sea..número two..Having dogs,fries,and coke at Caseys while watching "Wishes". And last but not least,getting the boat from Downtown up the Sassagoula river back to PORS late on at night.That's my favourite 3. But hey,I've 3 million more.:wave:

Upvote 0

Bob

Bo0bi3$
Premium Member
1. Ride Space Mountain over and over and over (and over) during late night EMH's.
2. Ride Kilimanjaro Safari over and over until we've gotten good pics of all the animals
3. Take advantage of the DDP and hit as many signature restaurants as possible

Upvote 0

SMS55

That's a difficult question to answer. Some people need to go on a specific ride while others need to eat at a specific restaurant that screams Disney to them. I have to ride Pirates when I go. It's my favorite ride and I don't feel like I am at Disney until I do. The most important thing to do is enjoy yourself.

Upvote 0

LifeOnCloud8

Hi everyone! I'm new to the board and this is my first post! :wave:

Anyways, without further ado, here are my family's traditions:

1. Whenever my parents and I drive under the main gateway/arch, we all say "This is the moment I've been waiting for all my life!" This sounds odd, but when they first took me, when I was 4 years old, I blurted that out right as we passed under the gateway. Since then, it's become a tradition.

2. The first park is always the Magic Kingdom and the first ride is always Splash Mountain.

3. Eating at the Crystal Palace! I swear I have a better time meeting Winnie the Pooh and friends as a high-school student than some of the elementary-school students I see there!

Upvote 0

msk0879

first thank you all i know this sounds corny but reading this thread makes me wanna go back so much more

and now my 3

#1 dinner arriving night at the california grill
#2 illuminations on the friendship bridge with a pint from the uk
#3 wishes from the california grill

Upvote 0
Hi everyone! I'm new to the board and this is my first post! :wave:

Anyways, without further ado, here are my family's traditions:

1. Whenever my parents and I drive under the main gateway/arch, we all say "This is the moment I've been waiting for all my life!" This sounds odd, but when they first took me, when I was 4 years old, I blurted that out right as we passed under the gateway. Since then, it's become a tradition.

2. The first park is always the Magic Kingdom and the first ride is always Splash Mountain.

3. Eating at the Crystal Palace! I swear I have a better time meeting Winnie the Pooh and friends as a high-school student than some of the elementary-school students I see there!

So sweet and brought a tear to my eye...It's funny how traditions start!:)

Upvote 0
MK
Dole Whip
TTA
Splash at night (during wishes, even better)
Hall of Presidents

AK
It's Tough to be a Bug
Kilimanjaro
Expedition Everest
DH likes to beat on the drums across from Tamu Tamu Refreshments with all of the other little kids:ROFLOL:

EP
Soarin'
Living with the Land
O Canada!

DHS
Rockin' Roller Coaster
Tower of Terror
Beer (anywhere):)

We also have to got to Raglan Road in the evening (love to watch the dance and the band!)

I know that you said only 3 but....

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom