3 more days!!!

Hello all,
We are leaving in 3 days:sohappy:

I was wondering what we should expect as far as crowds. Has anyone just returned? Please let me know how it was. I am taking 2 young children (3 and 19 months) and I am trying to prepare myself and my agenda.

Thanks as always for the help

disneyfan123

leaving in 3 days.... i wish i could say that!!!! ne way i have never been at this time of year but i would assume that the crowds will not be that bad.... i am comparing that to the July - August crowds which i am so familiar with!

Stick around on the boards.... i know that there are a few peeps that have just got back... they will be able to give a more accurate picture.

Good luck with the organising and i hope that you have a fabulous trip!!!!

*only 64 days to go*
- so close and yet so far....

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

mcbates23

3 days!!

I'm leaving in 4 days. Where are you staying? I'm at the BoardWalk Villas.

As for crowds from what I've heard from friends some days it's really dead. You can walk on everything. Other days it's pretty busy. Normally on the weekend.

Enjoy your trip. I know I will.:wave:

Upvote 0

2much2do

Originally posted by tommyboy12099
We are staying at ASM. We figured the kids would love it since Buzz is their hero. Have a great time as well.

Hey! We are staying at All- Star Movies as well, and we are leaving tomorrow. Oh my gosh, did I just say that out loud?????

Woohoo!!!!!
Leaving tomorrow and I can't think straight!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

MKCustodial

Originally posted by 2much2do

Hey! We are staying at All- Star Movies as well, and we are leaving tomorrow. Oh my gosh, did I just say that out loud?????

Woohoo!!!!!
Leaving tomorrow and I can't think straight!!! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Good for you 2much! Have fun! And the same to all the others! :wave:

Upvote 0

disneydudette

i give props to any one who can bring 2 young children to WDW......but its good to see parents making early memories for there kids....

oh yeah...sry ... i dunno what the crowds are like.. my guess is they'll be moderate.... here go to this site

http://www.destinationdisney.com/disneyworld.html

then click for guide and look on the side for a crowd chart!

it has a crowd chart that might be of assistance

23 days left
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Upvote 0

Coasterking1

tommyboy12099...along with all the other replies, I wish I could say 3 days too, but I can't...however, I can say 2 weeks. I have been to WDW twice, and this will be my third. All trips were made in mid-late May. You are going down right before Orlando area schools are let out, so I would say that you'd be ok with crowds, however, don't be suprised because it still is very busy. Just remeber to utilize fastpass to it's fullest extent. Without fastpass, you'd easily wait about 1-1&1/2 hrs for populat rides like Splash Mountain/Space Mountain/Big Thunder Mountain, and with fastpass i'd still say aroung a 15 min wait. Enjoy your trip, I know I will enjoy mine!:animwink:

Upvote 0

zenatoad

We leave on Saturday :sohappy: :sohappy:

Sounds like there will be a few of us there at the same time - how cool is that!!! We're staying at the Carribean Beach Resort. Thanks for starting this post - I'm curious on this subject too.

Upvote 0

tommyboy12099

Original Poster
3 days is now 1 day. It should be very interesting with 2 young kids but Im going with the attitude that Im going for them not for me.:animwink:
I also tried to psych them up as much as possible. I even made cut out mickey mouse ears and made a countdown the was hanging in our kitchen. We started with 14 ears (for the 14 days we had left) and are now down to one ear so they are very excited. Everyone else that i going have a safe trip and have a great time. :wave:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom