2nd week of April

pescador1f

going from 4/6 - 4/12, anybody know how crowded it will be for these days? Been there during second week of April in 2005 and was great, not very crowded, any ideas for this year? thanks!!:wave:

Philo

I think you should expect it to be quite busy. There will be Spring Breaks through most of April so plan accordingly. Still, I don't expect it will be as bad as during Summer or Xmas.

Upvote 0

kirst_al UK

We were there mid to end of April in 2005 - the first week had the back end of spring breakers whereas come the second week there were none to be seen....Easter 2005 is similar to Easter this year (it being back end of March)...you'll probably find it will be busy albeit not as busy as few weeks back yet slightly busier than next... (if that make any sense whatsoever :shrug:!)

:wave:

Upvote 0

fers31

I am going down the same time and everything I've heard and read on touringplans.com says it will be VERY busy. Average waits of more than an hour and a half for the "larger" rides. Nothing we can do at this point but grin and bear it. Hope it's not as bad as advertised though. :lookaroun

Upvote 0

YankeeMouse

We are going April 13 because the previous week, on the Disney site calendar, there are EMH every day of the week at the MK! The week of April 13, it goes back down to two a week, I think, so that's an indication of less crowds, I hoping!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom