1. Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.
    Dismiss Notice

25th Anniversary

Discussion in 'Disneyland Paris' started by Gemma89, May 18, 2017.

1. Gemma89

Gemma89 Member

I went to Disneyland Paris a couple of weeks ago and absolutely loved it!! Now my friend and my bf want to go someone but we can't feasibly get there till next year due to finances (I'm off to Florida in September)

I know they usually drag out the big anniversary celebrations in Disney parks, is there any chance all the 25th stuff will still be going this time next year? I know the parade and fireworks are there to stay but thinking more of the shows like the princess waltz and the Star Wars show and all the characters and their outfits etc

2. Teafortwotube

Teafortwotube New Member

I highly doubt it will be on next year :( The shows however will remain.

3. Tinkerkelle

Tinkerkelle Well-Known Member

The anniversary event didn't start till April as I'm pretty sure that's the month they opened. If it lasts a full 12 months then that would take us to Spring next year. Not 100% sure but have a feeling the 20th anniversary celebrations ran from April to following March. Glad you enjoyed it, we're there in October specifically for the anniversary after last being there for the 20th.