25th Anniversary

Tigger9090

Original Poster
My wife and I are celebrating our 25th anniversary in September. Does anyone have any ideas of romantic things to do while staying? Also, we haven't decided which hotel to stay at yet, either Grand Floridian or Beach Club. We've stayed at both but not sure which hotel would be more of a romantic theme. Any advice?

shaelyn

Even though Epcot is my favorite park, I think it'd be romantic to stay at the GF and relax and have the monorail access and the beach with views of the castle close by.

As to romantic things to do... I don't know how romantic this is, but I love snagging a front car on the monorail to epcot while illuminations is going on! You don't get to see much, but I like it!

foreverbelle

i think GF seems more the kind of place for romantic, though I have never stayed at either so maybe this is just wishful thinking I will be lucky enough to stay there one of these days!

As for romantic, Victoria's and Albert's was wonderful for our anniversary dinner last year.

DizneyPryncess

Here's some romantic ideas for ya ~ congrats on 25 years!

-Take a Carriage Ride at Ft. Wilderness or Port Orleans
-Watch the Wishes fireworks from the Polynesian Beach
-Eat at the California Grille. Try to get a time that will keep you there during Wishes, and request a window seat. If they're able to accomodate you, it's sure to be a romantic evening.
-Book a fireworks cruise that will take you out on the water to see either Wishes or IllumiNations
-Get the free anniversary buttons at any park, and wear them everywhere. Little extra magic things could happen. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom