25th Anniversary - Keepin' Magic Alive

craigp

Original Poster
Alright, here's the deal. 28 years ago this New Year's eve, my future wife, myself and 8 other friends from college (Stetson) were at Disney on New Year's Eve. We said we would meet at the front of the Castle at 11:45 p.m. Well, as you know, there are about 80,000 people there at that time. So I didn't find anyone in our group but my future wife. So, when the clock struck midnight, and the fireworks went off, I kissed my future wife for the first time (we didn't even start dating for another 10 months) - because ya gotta kiss someone on New Year's eve, right? So, fireworks, a castle, first kiss...cool huh?

Flash forward three years. We spend our honeymoon at Disney. Moving forward over the years we visit about 50 times over the next 25 years (yeah, we go a lot). We celebrate birthdays, etc. many times. My parents 40th wedding anniversary. Buy DVC points 4 times now. Go on the cruise. Stay in nearly every Disney hotel at least once. Go to Disney Hong Kong. Disney Vero. And looking forward to Disney Hawaii.....

So here I am. After all that - what can I possibly do for our 25th anniversary on December 28th? I've booked Dec. 26th through the 2nd at Bay Lake. We'll have about 10 friends and our two teen age kids with us. I'm open to just about anything - but looking for unique ideas.

Help!!

Craig

lindsay

Banned
re:WDWMAGIC Trip Planning Information

Hello,

oh that is difficult. but i think you have to plan your anniversary at any hill station where there is a lot of peace. and if you want to celebrate it at any other place then Disney as usual is a better option.

good luck!!

Courtney1188

I recommend The Unofficial Guide to Disney World for Grownups, I bought it recently and it has a whole section on the very cool, romantic, and unusual things you can do for these kind of occasions on Disney property.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom