250 Disney characters in an infograph

bugsbunny

Original Poster
Saw a link to this on another website that has nothing to do with Disney. Somebody, I guess, made this and is hosting it for download. Pretty neat. I maybe know 25% of them. Wow! It would seem to be every character from every movie drawn in outline and coded by main, villain, or secondary.

250 Walt Disney Characters

Animaniac93-98

The image is probably based on the official "Disney Animated Classics" list which does not include the Pixar films.

Doesn't matter if it has Pixar or not because I still think it's great.

Missymoe4

The image is probably based on the official "Disney Animated Classics" list which does not include the Pixar films.

Doesn't matter if it has Pixar or not because I still think it's great.

I wasn't pointing out that I did not like it because there was no Pixar. I simply was making a statement it wasn't there. Likewise, I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND why.

I think the infograph is totally cool!! Both of 'em!

DizneyPryncess

Those are fantastic. I would seriously buy something like that for my wall, but I don't know if I have a room long enough to fit it!

You could make it a wallpaper border! :)

Very cool - I love it! I didn't know that the Queen from Snow White was named Queen Grimhilde. I just always called her "The Wicked Queen". Interesting.

emerald28

That's very cool, and would make an awesome wall paper border.

Where are Snow White and Cinderella's princes, though, and I think Penny should've made The Rescuers portion...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom