23rd Anniversary Registry

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Nemo14 said:
*asks for change*

*Hands back $ 0.97*:lookaroun

Hmmmmm, Scott may have to change his plans from: "The year the Phillies win the World Series"

To: "The year Brittny Spears gets some class.":lookaroun

figmentmom

I'm short on cash right now (all my money's in antibiotics :rolleyes: ), but here's a pass to use the monorail for FREE all day!

Oh, and help yourself to all the paper napkins you want at the counter-service restaurants. (Tell 'em figmentmom sent you. ;) )

SpongeScott

Original Poster
nibblesandbits said:
I will give you 1 penny...:lookaroun
Ok, let me see if I've got this straight: Rob gave me $3.50, Nemo14 gave a dollar, but got 97 cents change back from Gary, and you gave one cent. That gives me a total of $3.54, and $1.77 of that goes to Mad since she asked first.

Baby steps, baby steps....

SpongeScott

Original Poster
figmentmom said:
I'm short on cash right now (all my money's in antibiotics :rolleyes: ), but here's a pass to use the monorail for FREE all day!

Oh, and help yourself to all the paper napkins you want at the counter-service restaurants. (Tell 'em figmentmom sent you. ;) )
Is it a pass to use the monorail or is it a honorary monorail operator's card. If it's the latter, it has tremendous Ebay value. :lookaroun

Safari Giraffe

SpongeScott said:
Is it a pass to use the monorail or is it a honorary monorail operator's card. If it's the latter, it has tremendous Ebay value. :lookaroun

I have one of those! It was given to me by a patient where I used to work a couple years ago. Is it really valuable? Or are you just kidding?:lookaroun

Actually it says "Co-Pilot License".:lookaroun

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Safari Giraffe said:
I have one of those! It was given to me by a patient where I used to work a couple years ago. Is it really valuable? Or are you just kidding?:lookaroun

Actually it says "Co-Pilot License".:lookaroun
I knew I had the title wrong. :hammer:

Anyone riding in the front of the monorail can get one, so there is no value to them. A few years ago, some yahoo was trying to sell one on Ebay and was going on about how valuable and rare it was and had some ridiculous price on it. Some of us here called him on it and he eventually took it down. He wasn't happy that we sabotaged his sale.:cool:

SpongeScott

Original Poster
kbusch said:
Too funny! :lol: I will give you $0.23 for the 23 years that you will be celebrating :wave:
:sohappy: I"m up to $3.77!!!! (though I haven't seen one cent of the money yet :lookaroun )

figmentmom

SpongeScott said:

Ahem. It's the former, but, as you know, a gift from MOI is priceless. :kiss:

Safari Giraffe

SpongeScott said:
I knew I had the title wrong. :hammer:

Anyone riding in the front of the monorail can get one, so there is no value to them. A few years ago, some yahoo was trying to sell one on Ebay and was going on about how valuable and rare it was and had some ridiculous price on it. Some of us here called him on it and he eventually took it down. He wasn't happy that we sabotaged his sale.:cool:

I didn't think it was valuable. I just liked it because it was a piece of Disney that I wanted to keep.:)

Thanks for the information though.:wave:

TAC

Lesee, how about some expired FPs, extra plasticware, empty drink cups, empty gift bags, old parking vouchers, merchandise receipts, used up park tickets, old park maps or old tour books ?

nibblesandbits

TAC said:
Lesee, how about some expired FPs, extra plasticware, empty drink cups, empty gift bags, old parking vouchers, merchandise receipts, used up park tickets, old park maps or old tour books ?
Hey! I already gave him old park maps! :fork:

He can have everything else you gave him though! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom