22 Years of Animal Kingdom!

EPCOTCenterLover

Original Poster
Today is Earth Day and it's been 22 years since the opening of Animal Kingdom! It's an incredible park with an interesting history. In honor of that, I've posted Part Eight of my series on the True Life Adventure of the creation and evolution of the place over the years. It's a historical journey with trip reports, concept art, ads, and more. You can read it here- with a list to the first seven chapters in case you've missed it. Enjoy!

FettFan

In Memoriam:
1410494676_7aa95b0a06_z.jpg

img_4615.jpg

Iganodon+Discovery+River.jpg

pocahontas_pigeons2008ww.jpg

campmm_canoesign2007ah.jpg

extinct-attractions-discovery-river-boats-1.png

Kate F

Didn't say they couldn't but epcot is by far the worst park even worse than DCA when it first opened
I’m guessing you’re one of those people who likes the new direction Epcot is taking in having more Disney characters in it and being less “educational and boring.”

disney4life2008

I’m guessing you’re one of those people who likes the new direction Epcot is taking in having more Disney characters in it and being less “educational and boring.”

Actually the opposite. My beef with epcot is just that, it's going in the wrong direction. Epcot 1992 to 2010, great.

Kate F

Even Epcot in its current state is better than the hodgepodge of a park that is DCA. Not having an eyesore in the likes of Pixar Pier automatically makes it better.

Edit: Even DHS has a better sense of identity than DCA.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom