21 days and counting!

MichRX7

Premium Member
We leave for WDW on Dec 4th to start our drive down I-75. I can't wait!

Last night our new DVD arrived, and my wife and I sat down with our two boys (ages 3 & 4) and our two grandkids (ages 3 & 5) and watched through the whole DVD. My stepson (14) was too busy playing video games to join us, but he did come down when he heard the Mission Space part start up.

It was funny to watch the little ones as each new attraction came on. Our boys (who think they are Disney ride experts now) were trying to explain all the rides to our grandkids (this will be their first trip). Some of the explanations were quite unique and all were very humorous.

Than they would all turn to me and ask if they were big enough to go on the ride.

The DVD was well done and captured their attention for almost the entire time (except when it went into each individual resort). I was pleasantly surprised at how much the DVD went into Fort Wilderness as over the years this has not been the case.

When the grandkids went home they asked if they could come over today and watch the DVD again, lol... What was I going to say, no? :sohappy:

DVCMommy

Good Luck on your trip!! You'll be having so much fun! I wish we were headed down again this year. :( I dunno what it is about WDW that makes me into such a greedy potato-chip, but I could go down there twice a month and never get tired of it.

Upvote 0

bjb

I saw your post and looked on the calendar and noted that's how much time we have before the magic begins. We'll be there 12/5 to 12/11.

Upvote 0

MichRX7

Premium Member
Original Poster
Yep, we'll arrive on the 6th. On Sunday we'll head over to MGM. Hopefully this year the Honey I Shrunk the Kids play area will be open. The last two times we went the 1st week of November and it was being refurbed.

Have a great trip!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom