20K Sub Parts on Disney/Ebay

Invero

Re: Nose Cone of Monorail Will Be Auctioned

Originally posted by RM 34478
If you look at the "Comming Soon" section on the main page of Disney/ Ebay Auctions they list that they will be auctioning off a nose cone from a monorail. Sorry, no doors as of yet! The site states that these and other authentic attraction props are being sold to celebrate 100 years of magic or something like that. What would you do with a nose cone?? What do you think will be all included? Just the nose or what??

I'm wondering if it's the nose cone from Purple that has been sitting at the Contemporary for awhile... It's just the nose... and the console has been removed, and a table was put in... (Don't know why)

Rider

Originally posted by Fantasia Boi
You know... I was back at Pluto Park the other day looking at the subs... (I was doing the Pluto Shuttle), and I noticed something different about them... but I couldnt figure it out... now I know what it was... no portholes covers!

Lucky.... I've always wanted to see them.

beanboon

Invero said:
You know... I was back at Pluto Park the other day looking at the subs... (I was doing the Pluto Shuttle), and I noticed something different about them... but I couldnt figure it out... now I know what it was... no portholes covers!
Where is Pluto Park? They USED to be just off to the right of Space Mountain on the way back to the roundhouse but have since moved.

MotoDisney

RM 34478 said:
If you look at the "Comming Soon" section on the main page of Disney/ Ebay Auctions they list that they will be auctioning off a nose cone from a monorail. Sorry, no doors as of yet! The site states that these and other authentic attraction props are being sold to celebrate 100 years of magic or something like that. What would you do with a nose cone?? What do you think will be all included? Just the nose or what??

Could you please provide the link? I looked all over and can't find the coming soon section, maybe I'm in the wrong store? Anything is possible.

Thanks!

wannab@dis

Moto: This thread was originally from 2002, so the items discussed and links shown do not work any longer. It took me a minute to figure out that someone added a reply to a very old thread!

Sorry!! :)

DSpear456

Thanks for the headsup WannaB. I was looking for the same stuff. Anyway, the subs are no longer at Pluto Park if anyone was still curious. They are halfway buried in the Disney landfill located near the Frontierland Entrance.

MotoDisney

WannaB@Dis thanks for the info. I thought I was crazy. I really should have paid more attention to the dates! Solves the issue.

Thanks again.

It would be cool though to have a sub in your pool.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom