20k lagoon rehab possibilities

Spectroman17

HELLO!!!!

People it was an idea, and thought...and you people are like to many problems with queve lines, and old tracks and crap. It was a suggestion, a joke...GET A GRIP!!!

Justin

Re: HELLO!!!!

Originally posted by Spectroman17
People it was an idea, and thought...and you people are like to many problems with queve lines, and old tracks and crap. It was a suggestion, a joke...GET A GRIP!!!

lol..... sorry? :confused: :(

:hammer: :hammer:

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
How about using some of that super dooper perspex stuff they use at Sea world and build a series of tunnels IN the lagoon and have an underwater character meet n greet, pin stand and merchandise shop. Then put some animatronics from the Little Mermaid in the water too so you are distracted as you part with cash.

For those of you who do not realise, I am of course extracting the urine:)

meeko_33785

I've always liked the idea of a Little Mermaid ride in the lagoon, but I've always hoped they would turn it into Storybookland like at Disneyland. It's probably impossible, but it would be nice if it happened.

wyattkelly

Only trouble I see with building an extension of The Magic Kingdom off from 20,000 leagues lagoon is this: It would plow right through the employee entrance, the costuming department, the cafeteria, etc. in other words, it'd be a load of trouble trying to figure out the logistics of another section of the park right there. Perhaps further to the left?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom