2024 tix

Da Bird is Da Word

Morning guys. I have a Jan 20 thru 27, 2024 trip planned and want to buy tickets. I know they’re available now on the Disney website, but I was hoping to get them from Undercover Tourist or TicketsAtWork for a bit cheaper. Neither of these websites have 2024 tickets. Undercover Tourist is especially frustrating, because their website leads you to believe they have ‘24 tickets in-stock until you get to the cart and find out you can’t select ticket dates later than Dec. ‘23.

Does anyone have any clue when Undercover Tourist will get ‘24 tickets? Or an educated guess based on past experience and how long it takes them to update with new batches of tickets ? Thanks for your input 🙏

RememberWhen

Asked in their chat and got this response:
07CDECEC-62CA-49AB-A922-D9E13251F40E.jpeg

Upvote 0

yensid1967

It also might have to do with Disney no requiring PARK RESERVATIONS after January 8th!
I would just wait until like around September 2023 for January 2024 tickets!

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
It also might have to do with Disney no requiring PARK RESERVATIONS after January 8th!
They’re not requiring reservations because their longterm forecasts show business is way down

So don’t jump at tickets let it play.

Discount tickets for Disneyland were just announced 5 minutes ago. Not “normal”

Upvote 0

yensid1967

They’re not requiring reservations because their longterm forecasts show business is way down

I wonder how the Genie+ is working out for Disney since their attendance is down!? When Genie+ came out and higher prices, A LOT of die-hard Disney fans said they would not be returning! Do you think this low crowds is the result of that!?

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
I wonder how the Genie+ is working out for Disney since their attendance is down!? When Genie+ came out and higher prices, A LOT of die-hard Disney fans said they would not be returning! Do you think this low crowds is the result of that!?
Just a hunch…but their forecasts are alot worse than fans believe.

I didn’t believe it either…until I believed it.

Upvote 0

Da Bird is Da Word

Original Poster
Asked in their chat and got this response:
View attachment 721672

Hm … is that so? I’ve paid off my DVC reservation (rented pts) already and my next step is buying tickets for myself and my family. I’m tempted to go ahead and buy tickets direct from Disney just to have that done and over with. But if it looks like I can save a significant amount by waiting for discounted tickets then I can wait.

In my experience though, the last 4-5 years ticket prices at Disney have only seemed to go up in the 6-12 months leading up to my trips. In a couple of cases I was rushing to buy the last of the pre-price increase tickets from resellers before they ran out.

Upvote 0

yensid1967

Hm … is that so? I’ve paid off my DVC reservation (rented pts) already and my next step is buying tickets for myself and my family. I’m tempted to go ahead and buy tickets direct from Disney just to have that done and over with. But if it looks like I can save a significant amount by waiting for discounted tickets then I can wait.

In my experience though, the last 4-5 years ticket prices at Disney have only seemed to go up in the 6-12 months leading up to my trips. In a couple of cases I was rushing to buy the last of the pre-price increase tickets from resellers before they ran out.
I just priced Tickets...

4 Day beginning Dec 3rd...
Disney- $578.16w/o tax...$615.74 with tax
Undercover Tourist- $541.59 w/o tax...$594.53 with tax

Undercover Tourist is your best place for Discounted Tickets! I have never had a problem with them!

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member

Times change

And are you kidding about 4-5 years? What can you tell from that?

Here’s my suggestion: wait till august and see if DISNEY offers a discount? I wasn’t suggest booths on 192

Right now…summer…they have a Florida and a general public deal. That’s “rare”

Give it time…just my take

Upvote 0

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
You think there will be ticket-only discounts? I’ve already booked a room at the Poly by renting DVC points so I won’t be able to take advantage of vacation packages.
Usually there is not. But they dusted off the “4 day” promos already and we haven’t seen those in a long time?

I’m curious…is renting dvc points a better deal now than the increasing rack discounts?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom