2024 NASCAR

wdwfan4ver

Legacy Motor Club decided to withdraw the 84 car of Jimmie Johnson for the Chicago Street Course Race. Jimmie Johnson was the one who decided to withdraw the car entry.

What happened was according to police that arrived on the scene, they believed Jimmie Johnson's mother-in-law killed her husband, and her 11 year old grandson before turned gun on herself.

Last edited:

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR today announced nominees for the 2024 NASCAR Hall of Fame although I really question why they have 10 nominees instead of 2 for the modern era.

The modern era nominees are Neil Bonnett, Tim Brewer, Jeff Burton, Carl Edwards, Harry Gant, Harry Hyde, Jimmie Johnson, Chad Knaus, Larry Phillips, and Ricky Rudd.

Only 2 of the 10 I mentioned will be inducted into the 2024 NASCAR Hall of Fame Class and We all know its going to be Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus.

Some of the people here I am going into detail on since I'm guessing everyone knows Carl Edwards, Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus.

Neil Bonnett is a 18 time cup winner including Southern 500, and back to back Coca Cola 600 wins. Tim Brewer is a long time crew chief that has 2 cup championships as a crew chief with 55 cup wins. While Jeff Burton is well known, I think people forgot how Jeff Burton was from 1997 to 2000. Jeff was a top 5 cup driver from 1997 to 2000 and had 15 of his 21 cup wins in that time frame including Southern 500 win and Coca Cola 600 win.

Harry Gant has 18 cup wins and is known as the oldest cup winner in history. Harry also had a great lower level record in NASCAR back in the 1960s and 1970s.

Harry Hyde is crew chief that has 1 cup championship. Basically Hendrick Motorsports wouldn't be here without Harry Hyde because Harry was Hendrick motorsports first ever crew chief. The fact is if Hendrick Motorsports didn't win at Martinsville in 1984, Hendrick would've been gone due to no sponsor.

Larry Phillips is a 5 time champion of the NASCAR weekly series. Ricky Rudd is a driver that I think people might of forget about. Ricky won 23 times including once with his eyes tapped open and another one that he won with burns and blisters over most of his body.

wdwfan4ver

The pioneer Ballot has Donnie Allison, Sam Ard, A.J. Foyt, Banjo Matthews, and Ralph Moody. Only one of them will be inducted into the Hall of Fame.

Donnie Allison is a 10 time winner in the cup series including the what is now the Coca Cola 600. Sam Ard is a 2 time champion in what is now the Xfinity series. Banjo Matthews was a car builder that his cars in the cup series 262 times from 1974 to 1985. Ralph Moody is a co-owner of the legendary Holman-Moody Cup team. Holman-Moody had 96 cup wins and has the most wins from an organization that is not inducted in NASCAR Hall of Fame.

If it was me, I would not have A.J. Foyt on this list. A.J. Foyt one of the top 2 drivers of all time, but I have a feeling that is why Foyt is on the list despite most of his accomplishments didn't happen in NASCAR. Most of A.J. Foyt's stock car wins didn't happen in NASCAR. Most of those wins were in the USAC Stock car division and NASCAR didn't buy that stock car division. The fact is Jim Paschal, Marvin Panch and others have more wins than AJ Foyt has in NASCAR.

wdwfan4ver

The Landmark award has Janet Guthrie, Alvin Hawkins, Lesa France Kennedy, Dr. Joseph Mattioli, and Les Richter as the nominees.

While Janet Guthrie is not the first female NASCAR Driver, she is the first ever female to race in Super Speedway races for a NASCAR team. Alvin Hawkins is NASCARS first flagman and co-developer of Bowman Gray Stadium.

Lesa France Kennedy is the granddaughter of the found of NASCAR and she is NASCAR's Executive Vice Chair. Dr. Joseph Mattioli is the founder of Pocono Raceway.

Les Richter was the head of Operations for NASCAR and helped grow NASCAR on the West Coast.

wdwfan4ver

NASCAR Hall of Fame announced the Landmark award goes to Janet Guthrie.

The modern era inductees for the 2024 NASCAR Hall of Fame class are Jimmie Johnson and Chad Knaus. The other 3 top voter getters for Modern era are Harry Gant, Ricky Rudd, and Carl Edwards.

The Pioneer era Inductee for the 2024 is Donnie Allison. The person with 2nd most votes in the Pioneer era is Banjo Matthews.

wdwfan4ver

Noah Gregson is suspended by Legacy Motorsports Group indefinitely. All I know is how did something on social media that he not supposed to do and go in trouble for it.

Josh Berry is replacing Noah this weekend.

wdwfan4ver

Noah Gregson is suspended by Legacy Motorsports Group indefinitely. All I know is how did something on social media that he not supposed to do and go in trouble for it.

Josh Berry is replacing Noah this weekend.
There is some information concerning Noah Gregson. Earlier this week, there were rumors of Toyota wanting Gregson gone for John Hunter Nemechek when Legacy Motorsports Group switches from Chevy to Toyota.

What Noah get in trouble for social media is liking a meme on that is not considered appropriate.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom