2023 Photo Contests

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Hello everyone!
First, thank you for participating in the photo contests. We don't get a large quantity of entries each week but we do have some regular participants and some great photos every week!

It's about that time of year again. I usually try to figure out the calendar for the next year before the holidays so anyone taking a trip during that time can update their photo library and have lots of options for next year's contests. That said, I'm all ears for new ideas for weekly topics and any rule changes or updates you would like to see.

Please take a little time to think about this, and reply here or send me a message within the next week or so. Thanksgiving trips start next weekend so let's get this figured out soon. Thanks for your help with this and have a great holiday season!

MinnieM123

Premium Member
What about ice cream treats -- everything from simple cones, to sundaes, to extravagant creations, to Mickey bars. Or, maybe if ice cream is too limited for a weekly contest, perhaps expand the topic to "favorite sweet treats" (that could include cupcakes, rice krispie treats, pie, candy, cookies, in addition to ice cream, Dole Whips, etc.)

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
Disney selfies.
I thought for sure we did this once and there were no entries. Either I'm remembering wrong or it was longer ago than I went back to check. I'll add it to the list. Thank you!
What about ice cream treats -- everything from simple cones, to sundaes, to extravagant creations, to Mickey bars. Or, maybe if ice cream is too limited for a weekly contest, perhaps expand the topic to "favorite sweet treats" (that could include cupcakes, rice krispie treats, pie, candy, cookies, in addition to ice cream, Dole Whips, etc.)
I think ice cream may be too specific, but I like a "Sweet Treats" or something like that. I'll add it to the list. Thank you!

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster

Amber

6+4+3=2
Premium Member
Original Poster
I started working on the calendar this morning and got through it a lot faster than I thought I would.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom