2022 NCAA Football is back.......and so are the fans!

LSLS

Agreed...FSU not getting was the statement as far as money grab

Hate to keep restating the pairing of Bama/Texas

They could have still let Georgia in.....
Georgia lost their title game. If you are letting in a non-title winner, OSU had the hardest SOS in the country. I keep going back to the games should matter. Georgia didn't win their title game, and lost to Bama, who got crushed by Texas. When all 3 have the same record, I can't see any way Texas isn't ahead of both SEC schools. And then it'd get weird where Bama looked bad in MULTIPLE games, yet they beat Georgia and won the title, so can Georgia still be above them.

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Georgia lost their title game. If you are letting in a non-title winner, OSU had the hardest SOS in the country. I keep going back to the games should matter. Georgia didn't win their title game, and lost to Bama, who got crushed by Texas. When all 3 have the same record, I can't see any way Texas isn't ahead of both SEC schools. And then it'd get weird where Bama looked bad in MULTIPLE games, yet they beat Georgia and won the title, so can Georgia still be above them.
The circular reference is never ending....for sure

Putting Georgia in was a suggestion of how they could have "reached" even farther than they did.

One another note.....did the New Years Six Bowls have little to zero interest this year?

2nd Anotha note….man has sports in general lost it’s ability to allow one to escape….

LSLS

Putting Georgia in was a suggestion of how they could have "reached" even farther than they did.

One another note.....did the New Years Six Bowls have little to zero interest this year?

2nd Anotha note….man has sports in general lost it’s ability to allow one to escape….
OHHHH, my bad, read that wrong.

But yeah, I had 0 interest for maybe the first time in my life. I honestly forgot they were even going on. It used to be so fun, but they have been made so insanely unimportant, and then the fun parts have kind of gone. The history is way gone, and even the fun matchups are gone. I remember the Capital One bowl being a HUGE deal like 20 years ago. I honestly don't even know if they still had it this year.

On your other note, probably. I'm huge into hockey, but the Blackhawks stuff has caused me to care WAY less than I have since I was about 7. I quit football maybe a decade ago between Ray Lewis being celebrated and the lack of punishment for Brady and that Pats. My escape now is really just tennis and music.

Lilofan

I know its a way to prevent getting injured but for a number of teams in bowl games, a number of players who declare for the NFL draft choose to not play in risk of getting injured . ( ie FSU getting clobbered playing a number of 2nd and 3rd string players ).

Dad 2 M & M

Original Poster
Who woulda thunk Michigan/Harbaugh wouldn’t be getting ANY airtime a mere three days after finally reaching the summit….

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom