News 2022 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival

TikibirdLand

A lot of the topiary are now in place for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival.

Here is a look at everything on display so far.

Epcot-International-Flower-and-Garden-Festival_Full_46467.jpg
That monorail photo is GEORGEOUS. Who snapped that?

yensidtlaw1969

Such a beautiful time of year at Epcot.

If Canada got anything, it would be Brother Bearā€¦
Goodness, remember when THAT was the leading rumor of the day? The Brother Bear Raft Ride going up behind the Canada Mountains "to block the view of the Soarin' Show Building from World Showcase"?

Remember when we believed they'd actually care about such a thing?

Artemicon

The offerings for this festival don't excite me as much as F&W or even the recent Arts... Some of them do look good and I hope they are. We'll be there during this festival and F&W later this year, so looking forward to it either way.

dreday3

The offerings for this festival don't excite me as much as F&W or even the recent Arts... Some of them do look good and I hope they are. We'll be there during this festival and F&W later this year, so looking forward to it either way.

I think the flower displays, the topiaries, I think there was a bonsai tree exhibit in Japan - this is definitely what I think is the prettiest time of year to be at Epcot. We normally go in October and experience food/wine, but next trip we go on we are planning to hit Flower/Garden!

James J

In the Parks
No
I think the flower displays, the topiaries, I think there was a bonsai tree exhibit in Japan - this is definitely what I think is the prettiest time of year to be at Epcot. We normally go in October and experience food/wine, but next trip we go on we are planning to hit Flower/Garden!

Same here! We went in October 2018 and 2019 and were meant to go again in 2020. Having to move that trip means that we're now going in May this year, and we're excited to see Flower and Garden for the first time.

yensidtlaw1969

I like that cake better than MKā€™s.
Call me what you will, but I thought the cake out front of MK would have been a perfect opportunity for an updated, Mini 50th Castle Cake. Would have been a fun nod to anyone who remembered the 25th without committing further atrocities against Cinderella Castle.

Would have been better than this, anyway:

1646184407263.png

EDITED To Add: If you'll forgive the quick and dirty Photoshop . . . Maybe make the colors a little more 50th-centric, but:

1646184407263 copy 3.jpg

Last edited:

Vitamin Dee

Call me what you will, but I thought the cake out front of MK would have been a perfect opportunity for an updated, Mini 50th Castle Cake. Would have been a fun nod to anyone who remembered the 25th without committing further atrocities against Cinderella Castle.

Would have been better than this, anyway:

View attachment 624826

EDITED To Add: If you'll forgive the quick and dirty Photoshop . . . Maybe make the colors a little more 50th-centric, but:

View attachment 624830
What's going on there? It looks like the top layer collapsed in the sun.
I like your photoshopped version a lot more.

yensidtlaw1969

What's going on there? It looks like the top layer collapsed in the sun.
I like your photoshopped version a lot more.
I assume the top tier was beveled to match the underside angle of the 50th Logo on top - it's a weird choice regardless, and doesn't look good or even trendy, but I can't think of any other reason they'd do that on purpose.

Artemicon

That is essentially what causes me to book the festival. For clarification, when I said the offerings, I was referring to the food booths. This is my favorite festival to go to, as I enjoy all of the other activities. My wife and I typically go during this time and IFWF as well.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom