2020 Walt Disney World Military Rates are available to book now Thursday, 26 September 2019

Genie_naughty_whispers

Active duty vets and retired vets can buy these tix. Honorably discharged vets don't qualify for this discount. That's not a DoD policy, that's a Disney policy.

But until criteria change, they can use Shades of Green twice each year, in September and January. That's not a Disney policy, that's an Army MWR policy.

What’s an active duty vet?
And I am aware that vets don’t qualify...hence my original comment.

ThatMouse

The only new promo I could see is 20% off tickets for Canadians. Are there any other 2020 discounts up in America?

Not yet. The first of the general discount comes out around this time, end of the month. 2020 will be another year of uncertainty as Disney attempts to fill their capacity with rack rate customers. Don't do it!

The_Jobu

Not yet. The first of the general discount comes out around this time, end of the month. 2020 will be another year of uncertainty as Disney attempts to fill their capacity with rack rate customers. Don't do it!

No worries mate, I never stay rack rate anyway (cant afford it if I wanted to!). I wasn't planning on going but if the rumours of a hefty 2020 discount come around, I'll re-consider.

KellBelle

My husband is retired USAF and we qualify for the military salute tickets, referenced in the original post. There is a difference between a vet and a retiree, not sure which category you fall under.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom