2019 prices?

sxeensweet

Love a little Disney every day!! ;)
Not until summer (usually June) the next year prices get released for WDW for packages. You can book a room only though by calling up to 499 days in advance. :)

Upvote 0

DarthVader

Sith Lord
Trying to plan a 2 day Universal and 5 day Disney trip the beginning of March.When will prices with room and packages be available?
I'd book the reservation now and not worry about when the new (higher) prices come through. That sooner you book the better you'll get exactly what you want. If you see a promotion later in the year you can always change your reservation to receive the discount.

Upvote 0

yensid67

THRILLER98: 7 days in Florida WILL BE EXPENSIVE! If I trip to Disney, I always stay off property at a decent 3 star hotel for hundred less than I would pay at Disney or Universal! With all the fees with either property, wouldn't it be nice to save a few hundred for the week and use somewhere else during the week!? Even if you have more money for souvenirs, they are still getting your money, but at least you are getting something that you want! There are nice hotel just outside Hotel Plaza gate...Sheraton, Holiday Inn Xpress, CALRION LAKE BUENA VISTA! 3 star nice place to lay your head and shower! If you stay at this hotel you have 2 choices...parking lot view or interstate view...obviously take the parking lot view, much quieter. But we stayed on the interstate side and didn't hear traffic too bad.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom