News 2019 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays

HauntedMansionFLA

Mostly they've been involved in Disney various film and TV projects. You might not equate them with Disney if you aren't aware of an animated character they've voiced, or they were on an ABC/Freeform/Disney Channel TV show, or, Broadway production. Plus, John Stamos and NPH are huge Disney park fans.
I would love for Eddie Murphy (The Haunted Mansion) have a turn one year along with Paul Williams.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Warwick Davis and Chita Rivera added to the Candlelight Processional narrator line-up

I like to read at the Candlelight
I was emceed at the Candlelight
profess the creed at the Candlelight
We're all Disney-ed at the Candlelight!

*Yes, I know. She originated the Broadway production.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
GAH! I had hoped that they would demo Painful! along with the fountain. They are literally the cockroaches of holiday entertainment... nothing can get rid of them.

Nunu

Wanderluster
Premium Member
GAH! I had hoped that they would demo Painful! along with the fountain. They are literally the cockroaches of holiday entertainment... nothing can get rid of them.
Not to be a Debbie Downer but...
The volume set on those speakers (blasting!) is too loud for my taste. I like the music, though.

TrainsOfDisney

In general my thoughts are the more live music and live entertainment the better but I have to ask.... couldn’t they have used the budget for Joyful for a Holiday fireworks tag?

Disone

The budget to display the holiday tag or joyful would not cover the construction of additional barges.
Question: have you been to Epcot on New Year's Eve? In the past those WWIII barges have been able to do the holiday tag for the first show and the New Year's Eve tag for the midnight show. I could be wrong but I do not see them reloading between shows. So it seems like they have the capacity to be able to do Epcot forever and a holiday tag. I'm I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt but that said not really convinced it's a hardware issue.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom