2019 Best theme park background music survey.

What background music makes you happy?

• Main street USA. The "quintessential" back ground

Votes: 30 29.4%
  • Epcot Entrance.

Votes: 50 49.0%
  • Animal kindgom Entrance

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • HS entrance Hollywood Boulevard

Votes: 5 4.9%
  • Tomorrow land- Magic Kingdom

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • Africa- Animal kingdom

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • World show case pavilions-Epcot

Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 8 7.8%

• Total voters

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
So I'm listening to Dpark radio, trying to bring my "happy place" to my work place to chase away the Wednesday blaahs and the music from Main street USA was playing

I did a quick search because I knew this question had to have been asked before but it seems the last time was actually in 2016. I didn't want to resurrect and old thread so for a little light hearted fun what's your favorite.

rules:
lol, we don't need no stinkin rules but let's keep it to the 4 major parks. no hotels but ride/attraction music is ok.
the poll is in no way all inclusive so please pick other if you I missed yours, just be sure to say what it is.

I'm torn between Main street USA and the entrance music to Animal kingdom. no matter how bad I'm feeling whenever I hear either one of these, I'm smiling.

Happy Hump day

eliza61nyc

Original Poster
HS for me. Love old movies and the music is nostalgic. I'm afraid that will be changing soon. Probably a Star Wars theme.

Naw truthfully graphite, I really do think they will keep the entrance and Sunset blvd the same. I think they will want the "Wow" factor when you enter into SW land.

Janir

So I'm listening to Dpark radio, trying to bring my "happy place" to my work place to chase away the Wednesday blaahs and the music from Main street USA was playing

I did a quick search because I knew this question had to have been asked before but it seems the last time was actually in 2016. I didn't want to resurrect and old thread so for a little light hearted fun what's your favorite.

rules:
lol, we don't need no stinkin rules but let's keep it to the 4 major parks. no hotels but ride/attraction music is ok.
the poll is in no way all inclusive so please pick other if you I missed yours, just be sure to say what it is.

I'm torn between Main street USA and the entrance music to Animal kingdom. no matter how bad I'm feeling whenever I hear either one of these, I'm smiling.

Happy Hump day
What is dpark radio? The best I got going is the Disneyland Legacy Collection DIsneyland Park CD set.
I NEED more parks music. My head runs IASW on endless loops to trick me into thinking I'm at WDW while I'm working. More than once co-workers have heard me humming It's a Pirates Life for Me.
I know I'm sick and need help but I REALLY need this fix!

Janir

What is dpark radio? The best I got going is the Disneyland Legacy Collection DIsneyland Park CD set.
I NEED more parks music. My head runs IASW on endless loops to trick me into thinking I'm at WDW while I'm working. More than once co-workers have heard me humming It's a Pirates Life for Me.
I know I'm sick and need help but I REALLY need this fix!
Ok, I did some googleing and found it. :) I'm going to my happy place now for a few hours...

Smiley/OCD

Main Street music for me...MK is always the first park of our trip, going to our traditional first B'fast at Crystal Palace, so Main St. it is...In second place, I would have to say the Epcot entrance music.

Janir

it's a great site. I like that you can pick either "background" music or "main" stream.
Yeah I'm liking this radio stream. The Background music is perfect for the work day for me. I've always had a harder time with music playing on headphones with lyrics or any talking radio in general while working. But instrumental music just playing in the background works great for me. I can concentrate on my tasks with out getting the mental disruption that voices give me.

Only quibbles I have are, I wish it would display the title of what is being displayed and that the mobile apps didn't ask for the world of permissions to act as a data scraper. But I can always run the website off my phone while on the road away from a computer so not a big deal.

JIMINYCR

All the parks do it for me, but limiting it to 2 choices its MK's Main Street and EP. when on vacation, stepping onto Main Street and hearing the wonderful music sets the tone for being at Disney and welcomes me home. At home I'll tune in to listening to the MK park music selections and others to give me a taste of what I'm missing.

Kevin_W

All the parks do it for me, but limiting it to 2 choices its MK's Main Street and EP. when on vacation, stepping onto Main Street and hearing the wonderful music sets the tone for being at Disney and welcomes me home.

I was going to type nearly the same think. All the BG music is great (and I certainly wouldn't want Main Street music loop in Harambe), but those two because of where they are are my favorite/most memorable.

JusticeDisney

rules:

Happy Hump day
How do you go about listening to Dpark radio? I’d love to give that a try! Thanks!

And great poll, btw! This is a fun one!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom